Sweetpeas

Wizard
Characters
Jeniver, Keesi, Calae
Platform
PC
After the 'fix' update, my game bypasses the log-in completely and goes straight to the character screen. Is this a bug or a feature?
Win 7 Home Basic PC direct download game version ( not Steam ).

Trayveg

Wizard
Characters
Greeboo
Platform
Android, PC
It's a feature! They discussed it in the live stream yesterday.

Sweetpeas

Wizard
Characters
Jeniver, Keesi, Calae
Platform
PC
Oh! Thank you, Treyveg!
Okay, but if you have 2 accounts as I do? I can't view the livestream atm.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Click the tab next to PLAY at the bottom of the character screen, it will take you to a screen showing a list of servers. There's an arrow pointing left to the left of the server tab that will take you to the log-in screen.

Raevil

Warrior
Platform
PC
And for anyone else who this issue comes up for... ;)

View attachment 2484
And I think I found the proper place to post this...I was having a moment yesterday, 06-04-019, and looked everywhere to try to find out what was what. I saw where Sarah had posted something about going to this file and clicking that file and finding these files and...WHEW!!!..instantly lost. Seriously PC challenged here! I can build a scientific/medical research facility, but just copy past is hard for me. I know..LOL with you on that. ANYWAY, I went to support and ticketed the problem, the O.P. here, and got an almost direct answer to my problem!! Huzzah!! I only missed one log in day. Thank You Sarah, and ALL the Good People who work this game. Nice Rescue! I am in game, Valhallain. Think I will have to re-up my script

Reactions: Myst and Kookaburra
  • Likex2

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Cheers, Valhallain, glad it worked out. :) That this has been so confusing for players is on us, so we will be remedying it in the expansion. (How to get to the log in screen will be made very clear.)