Sea Wolf

Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
Only one of my three characters are receiving the rested bonus. I have submitted the report in game but have not heard a response in a week. I know many other players are also experiencing this issue.

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Only one of my three characters are receiving the rested bonus. I have submitted the report in game but have not heard a response in a week. I know many other players are also experiencing this issue.
I don't know if it might help but I think that it happened to me because I closed the game and then the pc to quickly, not allowing the game application to shut down correctly.
Concerning the reply duration, I guess they have lots of other things to do with the upcoming expansion. It might just be under investigation among another things.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Reports in game, as in bugreports, never receive an answer. They are looked at and with some luck fixed in the next build. No replys

Packet

Squirrel
Platform
PC
My level 15 priest that hasn't been played:
Capture.PNG
14 charges but should be max.

My level 50 wizard after 20 hours offline:
Capture2.PNG
No charges. I wondered if rebirth interfered with rested, but my husband's toon (same level/also on rb) did manage to accrue 4 charges. He was not offline for a straight 20 hours.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Please sent in game bugreports about this, forum is not for reporting bugs. Sometimes a bug is mentioned here so people can check if they have it too and add their data to it, but if it is only reported here and NOT trough bugreport, it will NOT be fixed. They need the logfiles, especially since it is not a bug occurring to all toons/players.
On pc you can sent in a bugreport by hitting ctrl + shift + B, on mobile the option is under menu.
Bugreports do not receive a reply.

Sea Wolf

Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
What's the expected wait time for a bug report sent in-game to be addressed? It has been many many days.