Characters
Lady Amalthea, Nyateneri
Platform
PC
I don't know if I am the only one but I get a database error page when I try to go to the old forums. I think at least for the last five days I was not able to reach the website.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Same here. (Isn't this around the time of year, when we get that error because of an expiring network certificate that needs to be renewed? Or something like that? I definitely remember having the forums be inaccessible once a year, for a number of days in a row & I believe it's always at the same time of year.)

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Same here. (Isn't this around the time of year, when we get that error because of an expiring network certificate that needs to be renewed? Or something like that? I definitely remember having the forums be inaccessible once a year, for a number of days in a row & I believe it's always at the same time of year.)
No, this has nothing to do with that.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
No, this has nothing to do with that.
OK, thank you for the info. Obviously, this is a known issue. I understand if it's not top priority, but I'm honestly hoping that it will be fixed at some point. (I recognize that dedicating the resources to keeping the old forums archive online are probably fairly considerable, but I believe that they still hold value.)

Platform
PC
OK, thank you for the info. Obviously, this is a known issue. I understand if it's not top priority, but I'm honestly hoping that it will be fixed at some point. (I recognize that dedicating the resources to keeping the old forums archive online are probably fairly considerable, but I believe that they still hold value.)
Given that the old forum is still the official forum acording to Mad otters webpage, it might be a good idea to get it going again. If nothing else to redirect ppl here.
http://www.madottergames.com/games/

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Given that the old forum is still the official forum acording to Mad otters webpage, it might be a good idea to get it going again. If nothing else to redirect ppl here.
http://www.madottergames.com/games/
Yes, this has been a known issue for a while. Fixed that link now!

As for the old forums themselves, we are aware of this issue as well and will figure out a way to get them up at some point in the near future.