Joshbedania

Reader
Platform
iOS
When I google for guides I see a lot. Theyre archived. Questioms is how do i view them?

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
The old guides are on the old forum. It has been closed and all threads on it were archived. You should be able to just see them by going there, but I recall a small while ago the forums went down, not sure if that was because of the hack or because its validscriptthingy ran out.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Most old guides are indeed on the old forums, which are currently down since the breach that took place a couple months ago.

For now, you could always try copying the link that shows up in the search results and see if it's archived here: https://archive.org/index.php - not everything is crawled but quite a bit is.

Reactions: Joshbedania and IoOvOo
  • Likex2

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Also, a lot of the old guides were done for how the game was at that time, but the game has changed very much since a lot of them were posted.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
So after much searching I did find the patch note highlights archived but they ended exactly when I last had a computer, when Starfall was released. Still hunting for anything after that time most specifically Wellspring expansion.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Hmm, I would have said I had found that but there is material I haven't read before. Thank you, Ivar!