Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello,
There have been a few problems with subscription renewals with the new Xsolla system.

If your subscription is set to renew, but it doesn't renew correctly, please send a customer support ticket to us, and we will give you a one month subscription item.

We expect to have it fixed within a week, but in the meantime, for those players who are set to renew this week, we are handing out the one-time item as a quick workaround.

Please note: This is only a problem for renewals. In all other regards, subscriptions are working correctly. First time subscriptions are working now for the initial term (one month, three months, or six months), and you are getting the benefits. It's also only for PC subscriptions through Xsolla. Android subscription renewals are working correctly.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Best,
Damon

Characters
evangelia
Platform
PC
My recurring membership expired on March 15, and did not renew automatically. I contacted customer support and was immediately given a 1 month subscription item. That one expired earlier this week. My recurring membership still has not renewed. I have submitted CS tickets also this week (#0036083), but so far without any response. It is no crisis, but I have some items in shared vault that I would like to get access to. Thank you for your support.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I think Sarah mentioned somewhere on the forum she'd be away for a bit? Possibly CS is a bit delayed for that same timeframe

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
I had a 1 month subscription from Sarah when mine did not renew also. I had to buy a recurring subscription again when that ran out today. It is active now.

Characters
evangelia
Platform
PC
I had a 1 month subscription from Sarah when mine did not renew also. I had to buy a recurring subscription again when that ran out today. It is active now.
I did not buy a new subscription yet since it isn't clear whether that is the correct thing to do. I had a recurring subscription that I have never cancelled, and I don't know whether it is still valid.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
I hope you sort yours out....Sarah advised me that I would have to purchase another recurring one, but yours may be different.

Characters
evangelia
Platform
PC
My issue is now resolved too - thank you Damon. In case it helps someone: I was told that "All of the old subscription plans were lost", and that I must purchase a new recurring subscription.