Platform
Android
Just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and was ready to have a smooth experience with this awesome game. But unfortunately the game isn't anywhere on the market because my phone isn't supported .. rats.

Please add support for this phone because I really like this game and I'd like to play it.

Thank you.

Platform
Android
Just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and was ready to have a smooth experience with this awesome game. But unfortunately the game isn't anywhere on the market because my phone isn't supported .. rats.

Please add support for this phone because I really like this game and I'd like to play it.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I dont think 'supported' has to do woth otters. It has tothe do with the capabilities of the phone, not all are strong enough. It is not just something the otters can whitelist afaik

Giruv

Citizen
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
If you're sure that you operating system and hardware is ok to run the game, I heard that there might be some region that can't find the game in playstore, Also heard that you can try to get around that using VPN

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android

Xiaomi china,i think its trade wars between USA and China.And Xiaomi very new mobilefon and mb not supported old games.