Votes: 61 78.2%
  • I don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Total voters

Scrumptious

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
This insistence on this topic over and over and over again despite most of the feedback is kinda trollish though, huh?
There's only 1 person that has trolled multiple threads regarding PvP.

I also wouldn't call having an opinion on something and making a suggestion about it trolling. But to each their own.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna
Platform
Android
I also wouldn't call having an opinion on something and making a suggestion about it trolling.
You can call creating multiple threads on the same topic, ad nauseum repudiation to people's objections, and creating multiple accounts to have conversations with yourself whatever you want. The rest of us have another name for it.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Once again it has nothing to do with the subject matter but when the vast majority of posts are accusations and attacks towards other people rather than a conversation around the topic itself - in particular after warnings about exactly that - it is hard to motivate keeping it open.

And to be clear, this is not because of the posts or actions of any single person, but a large amount of hostile posts coming from multiple people. Accusing a specific person of "getting threads closed" as in one of the posts above is entirely unwarranted and is exactly the kind of arguing that leads to thread closures in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.