Which is your favorite spec class/build in the game ?

• Total voters

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I have one toon of each class. No way I can pick a favorite. LOL Sure, two toons are significantly higher lvl than the other two (and there are about 3 levels separating those two highest lvl toons), but I like each one of my toons for different reasons. :)

(I'm assuming that you can only vote for ONE?? Cause I definitely DO have strong preferences for a certain subclass in each category.) LOL

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
My favorites, in order, are Fire Wizard and Shadow Priest.
Ice Wizard and Holy Priest are my runner-ups.
I have characters in every class and enjoy them all but the Warrior classes are my least played.

All of that is based more on my personal playstyle and is not meant to be a comment on which classes I think are "best" by any measure. I tend to most enjoy magic users and least enjoy melee characters in every MMO and fantasy game I have ever played. When people ask me what is the "best" character, my response is that whichever most appeal to you is generally the best for you to play.

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
I got a marksman hunter that I hate. Level 70. After seeing how unpopular Marksman is I think I'll fully make the change.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I got a marksman hunter that I hate. Level 70. After seeing how unpopular Marksman is I think I'll fully make the change.
Why make the change after seeing how unpopular it is? Shouldnt hating the subclass be the only reason to change? I dont get that

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Because I see it's not just hunter in general, that nature Hunter hold its own. I thought just Hunter was terrible in general.

BBlue

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
for me I only have 3 toons and each toon , for my main it's a nature hunter but I have took a few things from marksman class and I have done same with alts, priest is shadow but has few things from holy, my tank is lightning but is using bit of fury.

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
for me I only have 3 toons and each toon , for my main it's a nature hunter but I have took a few things from marksman class and I have done same with alts, priest is shadow but has few things from holy, my tank is lightning but is using bit of fury.
Yeah but you've got more rebirths than my marksmen has

BBlue

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
Platform
PC
Yeah but you've got more rebirths than my marksmen has
true and marksman I find they are harder to play then a nature, and the rebirths for hunter took very long time to obtain even if I am playing the nature and your playing marksman, the rebirth still take a long time to complete no matter what class or type.

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
true and marksman I find they are harder to play then a nature, and the rebirths for hunter took very long time to obtain even if I am playing the nature and your playing marksman, the rebirth still take a long time to complete no matter what class or type.
I need to do something with my Marksman while I still have Ardent Society... probably get it up to 90 without any more rebirths see how long that takes. I think I'm on my second rebirth on it right now, maybe my third. Need to convert it to Nature is what I need to do.

BBlue

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
Platform
PC
I need to do something with my Marksman while I still have Ardent Society... probably get it up to 90 without any more rebirths see how long that takes. I think I'm on my second rebirth on it right now, maybe my third. Need to convert it to Nature is what I need to do.
yes and if you do end up converting it to nature later at sometime let me know, I know bit about that type of hunter and I may have some crafted or dropped items for lower nature hunter on my alt I am using as a storage toon atm, I may have 5 star crafting on some hunter items.

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
yes and if you do end up converting it to nature later at sometime let me know, I know bit about that type of hunter and I may have some crafted or dropped items for lower nature hunter on my alt I am using as a storage toon atm, I may have 5 star crafting on some hunter items.
I'd need it for level 70 or 71 unless I'm up for another rebirth and choose that route.

BBlue

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
Platform
PC
I'd need it for level 70 or 71 unless I'm up for another rebirth and choose that route.
ok when game is back up I got to check and see what blue has 5 stars in crafting pretty sure I managed to get 5 stars on that level of gear, it's the 85 -90 one I failed to get 5 stars in lol.

Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
I'm sure I can pay someone for a level 90 bow. I got a level 90 sword pretty fast when I offered a hundred G for it