Marie Daniel

Priestess
Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
This could come in handy when you're in the field and do not want to return to a gathering area, why not just have a portal pot to carry around with you something small that can be placed in a bag, that would come in handy if one runs out of mana, or health pots. Not sure if this was brought up but those on Server 3 thought it was a great idea. My other character Tankilicious brought that one up.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
If you're going to make cooking stations portable, then why not make all other crafting stations portable too?? (If you're going to dream big, why not aim for the stars?) :D

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
A general portable crafting station could be great item, but it would be misused if there were no limits placed on it. I think having it cost 1.5x more to use and/or place a limit on the numbers of crafting that could be done per day (100 items per craft per day), would help keep it from being misused during game play.

Marie Daniel

Priestess
Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Camping stove (powered by liquid fire wizard essence)? I could see that.

Portable anvil? I am not carrying that on my back!
ROFL Visual is what i saw in my head, Oh lawd, you guys crack me up

Marie Daniel

Priestess
Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
A general portable crafting station could be great item, but it would be misused if there were no limits placed on it. I think having it cost 1.5x more to use and/or place a limit on the numbers of crafting that could be done per day (100 items per craft per day), would help keep it from being misused during game play.
Which goes for the cooking as well which could be seriously needed if one ran out of Mana or healing pots.. Or perhaps raid purposes before the raid, but then again folks should be ready for that days in advanced. Hmmm

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Well, I think it is just responsibility of player to make sure they stocked up on enough buffs and boosts before they go do their run. Besides that I wonder how many people run around with all the ingredients for a manapotion anyway (I dont usually keep brrries etc in my bags, surely there are more like that?)

Bhaal

Grand Priest
Platform
Android
This could come in handy when you're in the field and do not want to return to a gathering area, why not just have a portal pot to carry around with you something small that can be placed in a bag, that would come in handy if one runs out of mana, or health pots. Not sure if this was brought up but those on Server 3 thought it was a great idea. My other character Tankilicious brought that one up.
A simple flint and wood with a timer perhaps a seperate space for cooking implaments pots spoons flint tinder n wood

GoGoGadget

BRA Member
Platform
Android, PC
How about instead a beacon that you can drop on the ground before teleporting to craft. And then can teleport back to that beacon to continue gathering/combat run.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
How about instead a beacon that you can drop on the ground before teleporting to craft. And then can teleport back to that beacon to continue gathering/combat run.
A very interesting idea! but then the beacon would have to be single use AND disappear once you died to prevent abuse (use for elders etc)

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
A very interesting idea! but then the beacon would have to be single use AND disappear once you died to prevent abuse (use for elders etc)
Some games have a waypoint system where you can set a waypoint that you are physically at and then treat that waypoint as a permanent teleport site.
The way you prevent a lot [but not all] abuse is to simply limit the number of waypoints that your character can have established at any given time. I would have loved to have even a single waypoint when I was doing The History of Pyrruss quests.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1