vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
I am at Southern Coast zone.
I am trying to reach this god forsaken zone called Southern Marsh.
I am following the useless arrows to reach the supposed portal to Southern Marsh but I am stuck in sand and there is no way to reach the Southern Marsh.
Has anyone faced this issue ?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Even after playing this game for 7 years i can never find that portal.
I hear ya. Sometimes, I'm lucky and find my way there, but not always. I tend to have the best luck easily getting there if I approach it from the telepad. :)

Reactions: Red Wizard and Panthera
  • Likex2

Lord Pyrrus

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android, PC
Or you could go there from Lake Kiwa which you get from the gathering quest given in Summer's Hollow. ;)

Reactions: Liston
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Just read the signs :)
It's true, there are signs along the route that point the way. If you can't stop to read the signs (getting attacked by mobs and such) just ask in world chat for someone to party up and help show you the route.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
The signs tell you which way the portal is, which is not the same as telling you which way to go in order to get there. If the signs were pointing the way you needed to go, half of them would be pointing away from the portal. :p

Post #6 by The Beer shows the proper pathing. Bear in mind that you have to go up in elevation as the portal sits atop a hill that can only be accessed by a natural bridge. Thanks for posting that.

Post #5 by Lord Pyrrus has the simplest solution. If you can spare the coin, just port to Lake Kiwa and come in through the other side. Thanks for posting that idea. I will never admit how long I looked for that path before it occurred to me to do that.

Reactions: Lord Pyrrus
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The signs tell you which way the portal is, which is not the same as telling you which way to go in order to get there. If the signs were pointing the way you needed to go, half of them would be pointing away from the portal. :p

Post #6 by The Beer shows the proper pathing. Bear in mind that you have to go up in elevation as the portal sits atop a hill that can only be accessed by a natural bridge. Thanks for posting that.

Post #5 by Lord Pyrrus has the simplest solution. If you can spare the coin, just port to Lake Kiwa and come in through the other side. Thanks for posting that idea. I will never admit how long I looked for that path before it occurred to me to do that.
Remember the 5 P's, I always think ahead to which tele will get me closest to my target zone.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Remember the 5 P's, I always think ahead to which tele will get me closest to my target zone.
then there are the zone portals you can only go one way through unless you redo a lengthy quest but that is a subject not for this thread LoL

Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
is an easier way to get there, not as much fun, but there IS a way. In Summers Hollow, IF you did the Gathering sub quest and the Crafters subquest, as part of the reward you recieved a travel stone to lake Kiwa. once activated if you went to the teleport pad in lake kiwa and activated it, then you can freely go to Lake Kiwa, and walk to the portal into Southern Marsh and form theree is easy to get to the Southern Marsh telepad

Reactions: IrishElf and Skurge
  • Likex2

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
is an easier way to get there, not as much fun, but there IS a way. In Summers Hollow, IF you did the Gathering sub quest and the Crafters subquest, as part of the reward you recieved a travel stone to lake Kiwa. once activated if you went to the teleport pad in lake kiwa and activated it, then you can freely go to Lake Kiwa, and walk to the portal into Southern Marsh and form theree is easy to get to the Southern Marsh telepad
Yes, it was already mentoined above, but many of noobs(new players) ignore this quest and then have problems like this

Reactions: Red Wizard and IrishElf
  • Likex2