Platform
Android, PC
I am at Southern Coast zone.
I am trying to reach this god forsaken zone called Southern Marsh.
I am following the useless arrows to reach the supposed portal to Southern Marsh but I am stuck in sand and there is no way to reach the Southern Marsh.
Has anyone faced this issue ?

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
Just read the signs :)
It's true, there are signs along the route that point the way. If you can't stop to read the signs (getting attacked by mobs and such) just ask in world chat for someone to party up and help show you the route.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
The signs tell you which way the portal is, which is not the same as telling you which way to go in order to get there. If the signs were pointing the way you needed to go, half of them would be pointing away from the portal. :p

Post #6 by The Beer shows the proper pathing. Bear in mind that you have to go up in elevation as the portal sits atop a hill that can only be accessed by a natural bridge. Thanks for posting that.

Post #5 by Lord Pyrrus has the simplest solution. If you can spare the coin, just port to Lake Kiwa and come in through the other side. Thanks for posting that idea. I will never admit how long I looked for that path before it occurred to me to do that.

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
The signs tell you which way the portal is, which is not the same as telling you which way to go in order to get there. If the signs were pointing the way you needed to go, half of them would be pointing away from the portal. :p

Post #6 by The Beer shows the proper pathing. Bear in mind that you have to go up in elevation as the portal sits atop a hill that can only be accessed by a natural bridge. Thanks for posting that.

Post #5 by Lord Pyrrus has the simplest solution. If you can spare the coin, just port to Lake Kiwa and come in through the other side. Thanks for posting that idea. I will never admit how long I looked for that path before it occurred to me to do that.
Remember the 5 P's, I always think ahead to which tele will get me closest to my target zone.