Characters
Mhesah
Platform
Android, PC
Evening all!

Got question to our beloved Devs actually (thanks in advance for the rewards, they are great!).

Question:
I have a lightning warrior who I made before january 2019 and played after january 2019. Using Mhesah nickname on him. Currently thinking of making priest as main which means I will need my nickname. Also would like to get rewards on my future priest (if I decide to make one). He will use same nickname "Mhesah" and as it was said in live stream, there's script with nickname database which will eventually send all gifts.
SO if I delete my warrior and make priest with same nickname as my warriors will I get all the rewards mentioned?

Thank You in advance for answer :).

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
your new toon, no. only toons that existed before the breakdown stand a chance. What you MIGHT be able to do is create the other toon, and after the compensation you can sent the account bound items to your new toon. But some items are soulbound

FaunaG

Priestess
Characters
FaunaG, Fion, FGWar, FaunaG Wi
Platform
PC
Evening all!

Got question to our beloved Devs actually (thanks in advance for the rewards, they are great!).

Question:
I have a lightning warrior who I made before january 2019 and played after january 2019. Using Mhesah nickname on him. Currently thinking of making priest as main which means I will need my nickname. Also would like to get rewards on my future priest (if I decide to make one). He will use same nickname "Mhesah" and as it was said in live stream, there's script with nickname database which will eventually send all gifts.
SO if I delete my warrior and make priest with same nickname as my warriors will I get all the rewards mentioned?

Thank You in advance for answer :).
I would wait til the rewards come out, see if soulbound or just account bound. If account then i'd put them in my shared vault (get one if you dont have it) and let my new toon take them out.

Characters
Mhesah
Platform
Android, PC
Ah well, wanted to play my new toon asap. Most important thing the servers are back up, rest is a bonus :).

See You all in game! :)