Platform
PC
I tried to find the recipe vendor Lasker in Ardent City (E3) but he is gone. May I know if the recipe vendor has been replaced with something else?

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
You get most of the woodcrafting recipes for free, but the special pitch is from being a preparation master (one of the crafting masteries). There are some other special recipes (some special drams requiring potion mastery).

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
Lasker used to sell recipes for jewerly and chess pieces for yorick's necklace etc... He was removed from game because now you can craft these jewerly every 10 levels

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
It took me awhile to remember what Lasker used to sell, and he's only been gone about a year and a half! :p I guess I really don't miss the old way of making crafting necklaces & don't miss the rings at all! :D

You now craft Yorick's, Frederich's, and Anabelle's necklaces at woodcrafting, smithing, and tailoring (one skill per necklace.) They begin to be available at level 5 crafting, and there's a new necklace (with a stronger rune on it) every 10 levels. They're also soulbound upon creation now. (And if you're not a returning player, you're going to find that whatever website you found that info about Lasker on contains some very outdated info!) :)

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti
Platform
Android
There is no quest. Buy the Mark of Specialization from the Charter vendor, then go talk with the Specialzation lady. She will make you learn all about the various Specs, then let you choose. That's it.