Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Every day, starting today, we will be posting a new image in this thread previewing a new item that will be available in the new Red Darrig chests! Some are simple (but varied) recolors, some are entirely new items, and some are even entirely new types of items! Follow this thread for a ton of previews of all sorts of things you'll be able to get :)

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
Last edited
The first thing I will do when the release comes out is to buy a chicken!!! I would love to have little herd of chickens running behind me.:love: Thank you Ivar.

Maybe one of the the other ground pets will be a pelter - my favorite animal form in the game.

eta: I just connected that these are from the red darrig chests. That means I have to WAIT for my chicken?

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
The first thing I will do when the release comes out is to buy a chicken!!! I would love to have little herd of chickens running behind me.:love: Thank you Ivar.

Maybe one of the the other ground pets will be a pelter - my favorite animal form in the game.

eta: I just connected that these are from the red darrig chests. That means I have to WAIT for my chicken?
Lol I actually named one of my toons pelter magnet because I always had pelters coming after me

Reactions: Kookaburra
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Lol I actually named one of my toons pelter magnet because I always had pelters coming after me
Where's a LOVE button instead of a Like button when you need one? :p Oh, wait. Here it is. I absolutely LOVE that toon's name!!! :love: (I once had a friend who named their toon "tuskermoon" for the very same reason! LOL

Reactions: Caly
  • Likex1

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
The outfit you are thinking of has a lot less detail and is supposed to look more like a costume - this one actually transforms your entire character model:)

And here is today's preview - a brand new kind of item, the ground pet!
View attachment 2626
Yes, you can now have an actual chicken running around and following you :)
This might just bring a player back to the game that played back in 2014

Raphael Lenglet

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
PC

You will probably have to collect 100 shards to get it

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
You can wave the shards Goodbye, Raph, they're going to leave us.
no they're not, they'll be replaced. In this case you have to collect 100 feathers for 1 chicken, 100 spikes for 1 pelter, 100 twigs for the tree polymorph

Reactions: Caly
  • Likex1

Raphael Lenglet

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
PC
You can wave the shards Goodbye, Raph, they're going to leave us.
They will be only changed. From website: Additionally, all of the Darrig Relic Shards have been 'flushed', meaning the old is gone and replaced with ten brand new ones! And unlike before, Relic Shards can now turn into more than just outfits, they can turn into pets, toys, and even mounts!