vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
a) What weapons Shamans will have ?
b) Is there any ETA as to when the expac/shaman class will be released ?

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
A) Shamans will have an Axe.
B) The Shaman class will arrive with the upcoming expansion that is due to arrive BEFORE summer. (Summer starts June 21st).

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks mate.
Axe is made by woodcrafting or blacksmithing ?...Any ideas ?
Axes and shields are woodcrafting and the rest of the gear is smithing.
Here is the website to the new expansion and some info on the new shaman: https://villagers-and-heroes.com/earthandsea/
Also, Here is the twitch stream which shows the water shaman (Earth Shaman has not been revealed yet ) :

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
This is what country summer comes June 21?:oops:
Friday, June 21, 2019, is the first day of Summer for the Northern Hemisphere, which would include the offices of Mad Otter, located in North America.
The northern hemisphere is also Europe :)

You think thats bad, summer in VT is only one week.... 😂🤣
You're lucky, last year in the Midwest we had summer on a Wednesday in August. :)

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
So... the answer to which country has summer on June 21st of this year would be... Lots of them. :p
Meanwhile, it's over 80 degrees in my little corner of North Carolina, today, so I guess summer decided to visit a little early.
we had 25 celcius halfway Februari, and then hell froze over again.
I am a little disappointed though that you didn't provide us with a detailed list of countries entering summer on June 21st.

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
hmmm .... I thought summer was three months-June, July, August. I thought the beginning of summer was June 1. But apparently you have no international calendar .

Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
hmmm .... I thought summer was three months-June, July, August. I thought the beginning of summer was June 1. But apparently you have no international calendar .
Oh how I wish that was true for me. I live next to Glacier National Park in Montana and we think summer starts when the main road through the park opens. ( Going to the Sun Road) . We are excited if it open before July 1. It takes that long to clear the snow so it is passable!

The official northern hemisphere start day of summer is June 21 - the summer solstice or the longest day of the year.

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Well, the Otters said the expansion would be before summer, and they are operating under the assumption that summer begins on the solstice, the 21st of June; And no, I have never known an Otter to possess an international calendar.
So... sometime between now and midnight of June 20th. That said, it has not made its way to the test server yet, so I would not put much faith in seeing it now. Considering everything they have been through over the past year, I'm actually a little surprised they have not pushed the date back to early/mid summer.
Perhaps we should start a contest to see who can guess the closest?
Put me down for 12:01 pm, PST, June 18th. :)

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Well, the Otters said the expansion would be before summer, and they are operating under the assumption that summer begins on the solstice, the 21st of June; And no, I have never known an Otter to possess an international calendar.
So... sometime between now and midnight of June 20th. That said, it has not made its way to the test server yet, so I would not put much faith in seeing it now. Considering everything they have been through over the past year, I'm actually a little surprised they have not pushed the date back to early/mid summer.
I would amend that to "they haven't pushed the date back to early/mid summer YET" It's still entirely within the realm of possibility that the patch will be delayed. However, that hasn't happened yet. I remain hopeful, and I'm sure that the Otters are still trying very hard to push the patch before the beginning of summer, but it could still be delayed. (It will be very impressive if it's not delayed at least a little, considering all of the aforementioned.)

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
they are operating under the assumption that summer begins on the solstice, the 21st of June; And no, I have never known an Otter to possess an international calendar.
I don't think any of us have ever mentioned a specific definition of summer... :)

Given that the idea of when "summer" starts varies so much from person to person, perhaps the better wording is this: It will arrive before what anyone defines as fall! In either case, we're hard at work getting the expansion out as quickly as possible and we will keep showing new features off in the meantime, starting this week. :)

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
I don't think any of us have ever mentioned a specific definition of summer... :)

Given that the idea of when "summer" starts varies so much from person to person, perhaps the better wording is this: It will arrive before what anyone defines as fall! In either case, we're hard at work getting the expansion out as quickly as possible and we will keep showing new features off in the meantime, starting this week. :)
Fall here starts after July 4th ;)