Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Some might say it’s not part of Canada either. ;)
Ya some would but I visit Quebec from Ontario occasionally and I for one would be sad if Quebec was not part if Canada. ☺

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
I'm pretty sure Canada is part of America... :D
Lol technically it is but we Canadians or a good portion of us anyway prefer our distinction lol I am Canadian not American ?

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North
Platform
Android, PC
I'm pretty sure Canada is part of America... :D
Canada is apart of North America.
Quebec is in Canada, Canada is in North America

Indeed
View attachment 2076

Canada is indeed apart of America, but if you just say America, and one didn't know where Canada was, one could think Canada could be in South America. So saying Canada is in North America gives a better idea of where Canada exists. :sneaky:

Reactions: Karma, Caly and Zazie
  • Likex3

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Last edited

Indeed
View attachment 2076
What kind of map? And ha ha. Greenland is 2 times bigger than Australia. Greenland is a big island and Australia is a whole continent. Never show this map to residents of other countries .:eek::D
In fact, the area of the USA and Canada is almost equal. Almost 10 million square kilometers. China also has almost 10 million square kilometers

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
Last edited

Indeed
View attachment 2076
The area of Australia is almost 8 million square kilometers. And Greenland has a little more than two million. Less than 4 times. This map was drawn by the Eskimos ?

f2a8ds-1920.jpg
And here is how the world is seen in Australia. As we see the USA and Canada are very small:eek::D

Caraldor Loxana Luther

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Caraldor/Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire
Platform
iOS, PC
I was going to post a funny meme about everyone being offended but i cant figure out how to do it without violating copyrights....

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
What kind of map? And ha ha. Greenland is 2 times bigger than Australia. Greenland is a big island and Australia is a whole continent. Never show this map to residents of other countries .:eek::D
In fact, the area of the USA and Canada is almost equal. Almost 10 million square kilometers. China also has almost 10 million square kilometers
And I am insulted by the false scale of the islands and continents. This is insulting to the inhabitants of other countries .
Take it up with http://www.mapsopensource.com/ they made the map, not me :)