Platform
Android
Technically everything you see is in 2d and the 3rd dimension is actually perception based. So really the world is flat when you look at it from space but your perception of it is that it is round since you only see one area or side of the planet at a time.

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
So... the answer to which country has summer on June 21st of this year would be... Lots of them. :p
Meanwhile, it's over 80 degrees in my little corner of North Carolina, today, so I guess summer decided to visit a little early.
Mean while up here in the colder north of the US we got snow just the other day. It didn't last long but it's still fairly cold out (Winter refuses to leave :p) We've gotten snow up till the end of May sometimes.

Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Mean while up here in the colder north of the US we got snow just the other day. It didn't last long but it's still fairly cold out (Winter refuses to leave :p) We've gotten snow up till the end of May sometimes.
Yuppers, here too! Got like 3" and it did melt but holy waaa!!!!

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Regarding Shaman stones.....will these be added to Zorian and if so, as there will be two more to find, will the drop rate be increased?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Regarding Shaman stones.....will these be added to Zorian and if so, as there will be two more to find, will the drop rate be increased?
Since this thread is in the fan theories category and everyone is postulating, I can state my suspicions here. (Note that I don't know anything more than the average player on the following topic.)

My personal suspicion is that when the level cap is raised, Zorian stones will be entirely eliminated. You won't lose your memory of those recipes and will still be able to gain mastery in them, but those recipes imo were only intended to be temporary end game content: Something optional to keep people occupied while they wait for the level cap to be raised AND a system allowing players to have the best gear possible while killing the level 90 elders at level (which will be incredibly challenging, as always!) I fully expect the level 90 elders will be introduced before the cap raise comes, especially since we know that the cap raise isn't coming with the next expansion.

Either they'll add an npc where you can buy the stones after they no longer drop or they'll change the list of ingredients for these recipes. Cause unless the devs entirely change the crafting system and add "Zorian Marshland-like stones" to all the recipes for crafted gear, I can't see the purpose of those recipes sticking around after the higher-than-level-90 crafted recipe has been released with the expansion patch. (Why would you want to use lvl 90 gloves made from Zorian stones when you can just as easily craft and equip a level 93 version of the same piece of gear?? If you think about it, all of those recipes are just an excuse to spend more sockets on a unique set of combat gear that will quickly become outdated. Also, since you've spent all those sockets on that unique set of gear, you will want to save it for future rebirths, meaning that it will also take up more vault space than usual.)

It's not that I object to the existence of the whole Zorian crafting system. (It seems to be keeping a few players in the game. Not many, but a few.) I simply have little interest in it, as I don't plan to be killing the lvl 90 elders in that first wave. (Just as the first thing I'll do after the level cap is raised is to rebirth any toon I have who is at level cap at that time.) I couldn't care less about end game content. I'm not up for the biggest challenges, but that's just how I like to play the game: As relaxation rather than as stressful competition with plenty of drama. :)'