jojojojo

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
I didnt put this in the Bugs forum because it's probably me misunderstanding and not a bug :)
Sometimes lately i have no 'Rested' icon, even after i have been offline for many many hours. Is it not supposed to be there all the time and getting charges while i am offline? Killing a bounty when my rested icon is missing does not give the extra experience.

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
i have the same problem, i also send bug report ... my game is off for many hours and when i come i have only 1 charge of rested or nothing ...

jojojojo

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
Thank you for confirming it's not only me.
Anyone else with this issue or any ideas about if this is a bug or not?

WarEdge

Mighty Warrior
Platform
PC
Make sure your buffs are showing with the + - tab at bottom right corner
1559963465934.png

jojojojo

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
My icons are all set to showing. When my rested vanishes (not always, the problem comes and goes), killing a bounty doesn't give extra experience, so i know its not just a case of a hidden/missing icon.

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
its not the same problem for all, i asked in guild and others not have that issue, only me

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
got the same problem, but the weird thing it only happen to my 4th toon the other got their rested just fine

Packet

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Someone mentioned this in chat yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to have any charges at the time, so I waited for this morning. These are my buffs immediately after logging in (offline for 9 hours). No rested appearing.

Screenshot (17).png

jojojojo

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
My rested is gone again, after many hours offline..
How do i move this thread to the bugs forum? lol

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
After sometimes of checking it seems the rested bug is not tied to character, but tied to a zone where you left the toon, because one of my toon that was having this bug somehow got the rested buff now and one that wasn't affected somehow don't get the rested buff last night.
can anyone confirm this?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
After sometimes of checking it seems the rested bug is not tied to character, but tied to a zone where you left the toon, because one of my toon that was having this bug somehow got the rested buff now and one that wasn't affected somehow don't get the rested buff last night.
can anyone confirm this?
Which zones were your toons in? (That additional bit of info would help anyone who might want to help in the debugging process.)

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
iOS, PC
My main char got rested buff every day but my alts didn’t . All of them were staying in the village. Since Python 2.7 update

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
my hunter was parked at mino lab and was staying there for a few days, yesterday i moved him to the village and today he got his rested, my wizard was staying in the village there she got rested, today i parked her at Ardent city and she doesn't get rested buff

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
my hunter was parked at mino lab and was staying there for a few days, yesterday i moved him to the village and today he got his rested, my wizard was staying in the village there she got rested, today i parked her at Ardent city and she doesn't get rested buff
Ahhhh. I always park all my toons in the village. That might explain why they always get their rested buff (not that they tend to do much combat anyway!) If we weren't knee-deep in testing the new patch (and identifying all those bugs), I would take the time to do a bounty run on the live server and leave my toon parked in a zone other than the village for a few hours...just to see what happens. (I love a good mystery, don't you? That's what finding bugs and unraveling their causes reminds me of!) :giggle:

If you haven't already sent in a bug report after you see this bug occur with the rested buff, please do so. It sounds like you may have stumbled across something that will help the devs debug it. :)

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Last edited
I've been noticing that my Elder icon disappears and I am always seeing only half an icon near the chatbox; still a gap between where chat ends and icons start but it is still only half showing. Perhaps the icons need more room to show.
Rereading your post though, if you're not getting extra experience when it is missing does sound like a bug. I don't pay enough attention to those icon to even know what they do.

Arkkath

Citizen
Characters
Arkkath
Platform
Android
I haven't received any rested buff in a long while... And I've tried to leave my character in the village while been disconnected and even tried to be disconnected for an entire day and nothing, not a single stack of the rested buff. :cry:

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
after some more times checking location doesn't cause this, but it happened randomly, and from what i can tell it mostly happen to alt, most of the main character are fine.
The weird thing i found so far sometimes the character that get this bug do get rested buff but very rare like once a week and character that is made after the python update doesn't get this bug.

I've been noticing that my Elder icon disappears and I am always seeing only half an icon near the chatbox; still a gap between where chat ends and icons start but it is still only half showing. Perhaps the icons need more room to show.
Rereading your post though, if you're not getting extra experience when it is missing does sound like a bug. I don't pay enough attention to those icon to even know what they do.
Elder icon somehow do disappear when you're villager mode(when you're gathering, crafting, gardening, or ranching exp bar show up). In my case when there row is full the buff icon will make 2nd and 3rd row so i believe there is enough space. Also we didn't get the exp so it is a bug and have been reported by some players

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Elder icon somehow do disappear when you're villager mode(when you're gathering, crafting, gardening, or ranching exp bar show up). In my case when there row is full the buff icon will make 2nd and 3rd row so i believe there is enough space. Also we didn't get the exp so it is a bug and have been reported by some players
My Elder icon disappears even when I am in combat. It's not a big deal, just something to read during a combat fight that is boring me to tears ;) .