FunkimusPrime

Citizen
Characters
Huskuld
Platform
Android, PC
Hello, everyone! I'm FunkimusPrime from the V&H Discord (I am indeed Captain Obvious, proud to serve), and this will be my third time returning to the game. I've never progressed beyond level 15 since I haven't had any friends to play with, but I've loved this game and its community ever since I discovered it. So, I'm typing up an introduction post to meet all you lovely people and look for a place to fit in. :) I'll be playing on any of the US servers, though I'm still unsure which one to choose. My decision will most likely be influenced by population and guilds recruiting, but I'd also love to meet folks who might not be of the same guild or even the same server. Once the game is finally live again, I look forward to meeting some of you there!

Platform
PC
ForeRunners on US2 is always looking for players who love the game. Look for Priest Daimheach or sbose307. <If you find sbose first, tell him PD sent you from forums :) > Though I'm a bit biased and will always say that ForeRunners is the BEST guild and US2 is the best server, ALL of the servers are great...and at least on US2, there aren't any 'bad' guilds. :D

We do have a great community - and you'll be welcome wherever you decide to play. Just remember - don't rush to the top...Enjoy the ride, make some friends - THAT's where the memories are that will make you one of us :D

FunkimusPrime

Citizen
Characters
Huskuld
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks for the kind welcomes, both of you! And thank you for the invitation, Priest Daimheach! It looks like I'll be going to US2. :)

Reactions: Saorsia and Greer
  • Likex2

FunkimusPrime

Citizen
Characters
Huskuld
Platform
Android, PC
You can visit all servers and make toons on each one. That way you can talk to people, make friends and decide where you want to park your boots :)
Welcome back! Come and visit us on US1!
Thank you both! I will definitely give all three a try and see which feels like home the most. Since I'm relearning the game, I think I'll only be sticking to one character at a time. But once things start to come back to me, I'll branch out and attempt to meet more of you guys! <3