Characters
BeerGinMary / Leirastrasza
Platform
Android, PC
Hi all,

Recently a new class had been released which is a Shaman after the patch and of course we really are all grateful about it (haven't tried it yet) though we are just wondering if there are any chances for an Rogue or Assassin type to be released? I know it took ages for a new class to pop out but I'm just hoping devs will soon include one of the most waited class of all time on MMORPG. It would really be awesome. :)

Thank and more power. :)

Reactions: Ziva and Joleen
  • Likex2

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Toget, Avani
Platform
Android, PC
I play rogue/assassin on many games and simply love the fast action that class provides. I think this is a great suggestion and one I hope the devs will look into. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: •NekoMono•
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
What powers, Weapon type, and Armor Type would you suggest for the Rogue/Assassin?
For me I would like to see a Marshal Artist/Monk style character with Bracers as weapon (to hold the runes), Cloth armor for ease of movement,and marshal artist/Karate style moves with some minor Healing and Mana restoration (Meditation for Self and Lay on Hands for others).

Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Your idea of a new class is also splendid and if allowed this game will be massive however, that would still depend on how the devs would want to create these new class or job. Not only the class itself will be new but the stuff needed for it to use. For assassin, let's say an armor to wear, is it going to be a leather which the game doesn't have still? A weapon of choice.. Which or what type? Dual weapons like dagger or claws.. Or a knuckle brass for monks / armor for that class. Not to mention the skill sets. I would want assassins or rogues to have like a stealth skill or moves that focus on crits and high dps output. Game still has a lot of potential but one thing I know is for sure. An assassin or rogue is a really must for this awesome game.

Reactions: Ziva
  • Likex1

Stella StormSong

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Id love a rogue, with knives and projectiles, fighting with daggers for melee and throwing knives for ranged attack. A necromancer with summons and raising abilities would rock too. Raise minions to fight/defend you and resurrect fallen comrades.

Kaydee

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I'd like to see a bard, who could put mobs to sleep with his music!
Yes, a bard that can put mobs to sleep, as well as heal players' mana, with spirit lifting music,
and the shadow opposite would be a piper, who strikes fear into the heart of his foes, when s/he plays those bagpipes ~trust me, the sheer volume those bagpipes achieve, is enough to send the enemy running! ;)?

Reactions: Catori, Kookaburra and Zeph
  • Likex2
  • Hahax1
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Yes, a bard that can put mobs to sleep, as well as heal players' mana, with spirit lifting music,
and the shadow opposite would be a piper, who strikes fear into the heart of his foes, when s/he plays those bagpipes ~trust me, the sheer volume those bagpipes achieve, is enough to send the enemy running! ;)?
Lol nice. :D

Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
Well bagpipes were made as a musical weapon to start with, made to sound weird like the Sounds of lost souls screaching in agony, while others have a sweet sound.
Here is a video to show the differences in sounds for different regions where bagpipes are played.

LarryLegend

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
I was surprised this game didn't have a rogue class, it's almost essential!
Another cool class would be a necromancer that can summon creatures to fight for it.

Reactions: Sewer and •NekoMono•
  • Likex2

Priestitute

Priestess
Platform
iOS
I also like the idea of a rogue class just to add variety as it seems there are so many ranged classes in the game. What about a paladin class that is like a jack of all trades? They can off tank but specialize in buffing / debuffing.

• Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
Maybe to not fake d&d?
I like d&d.
And what I like in V&H is that it's not d&d.
Well all MMORPG games fake/copy D&D(d20, d6 & Gerps) in the favt that they are Role Playing Games and use some sort of variable luck coding for attacks & defience, But I get your point. I think that the Rogue class has not been added mainly because it does not fit the game mechanics at the moment.
FYI: Did you know that the origional prototype game of D&D was made for the creator's Daughter and her friends? So D&D is a girls Game.

• Wowx1

apoxsota

Citizen
Hi all,

Recently a new class had been released which is a Shaman after the patch and of course we really are all grateful about it (haven't tried it yet) though we are just wondering if there are any chances for an Rogue or Assassin type to be released? I know it took ages for a new class to pop out but I'm just hoping devs will soon include one of the most waited class of all time on MMORPG. It would really be awesome. :)

Thank and more power. :)
I don't know. Rogues are normally associated with a term called ganking which is mainly used in other games that have[insert bad community word here]. Someone also mentioned bard class but this was added a while back when Starfail expansion dropped. Matter of fact soon as you logged in you would play "ballad of boredom" and immediately log out.

• Hahax1

Ziva

Hunter
Characters
Ziva
Platform
iOS
I’ve always wondered why this game doesn’t have a rogue class.
Sneak attack, quick strike, poison DoT, stealth to sneak past mobs. Strong melee, no ranged attack. There has to be balance.
Leather armor
Daggers as weapon of choice, and/or possibly a short spear.
Please make a rogue

Characters
Platform
Android, PC
I’ve always wondered why this game doesn’t have a rogue class.
Sneak attack, quick strike, poison DoT, stealth to sneak past mobs. Strong melee, no ranged attack. There has to be balance.
Leather armor
Daggers as weapon of choice, and/or possibly a short spear.
Please make a rogue
Spot on man!

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
This just sounds like a fancy version of the nature and marksman hunters, nature hunters have type of sneak if still exists and the marksman are the assassin type so I don't see the need for it

Scrumptious

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
This just sounds like a fancy version of the nature and marksman hunters, nature hunters have type of sneak if still exists and the marksman are the assassin type so I don't see the need for it
The point of it is that it's still an entirely different class.

A rogue is a melee class that uses stealth and high critical hits. They typically duel wield daggers, and are the highest single target dps dealers in almost all mmos.

They also usually have stuns, armor debuffs, and an invisibility skill to sneak around.

I don't think it would hurt to add more melee classes in a range heavy game, so I'm all for it!

• Likex1