The Endless

Citizen
I've been unable to play the game on SAC since this afternoon. It was working fine earlier in the AM when I logged on to check my garden and animals. A message was already sent to customer support, but I'm not sure whether or not it's working properly or how I should go about reporting this problem. I have been able to play on my Steam account without any issues but all of my purchased items are on the SAC. I've followed the suggested troubleshooting steps mentioned on the forums with no success. When trying to log on all I get is a message saying "preparing - 0%". Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Did you try to remove the game entirely and then reinstall? (Thats about as smart as I get, and I still stole it from others :p)

Reactions: Caly
  • Likex1

The Endless

Citizen
Did you try to remove the game entirely and then reinstall? (Thats about as smart as I get, and I still stole it from others :p)
Yes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both the SAC and Steam. Neither has solved the problem. My other games are working fine so it isn't my computer's drivers. At least now I know it's been reported. I knew that some features haven't been working since the game was hacked but couldn't remember if it was bug reports or customer service. The devs can't help if they aren't aware of the situation. Thank you kindly for the advice though. Hopefully soon I'll be back to enjoying the game.

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC

The Endless

Citizen
Last edited
https://www.madottergames.com/forums/threads/connection-failure.657/
I have this problem every day or every second day since servers was hacked ... they posted a solution time ago on the forums here but sadly it doesnt works ... sometimes i jut wait for all day and after game works again.. btw i have same problem again right now

there is post about it
https://www.madottergames.com/forums/threads/cant-get-into-the-game-where-do-i-find-the-customer-support-forum.729/
Thank you. I'm sad to hear that you and others have been dealing with similar problems since the game was hacked. I've also tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions but they haven't worked. So far my Steam account seems to be working fine. When or if I'm finally able to log back in, I will likely transfer everything possible to Steam and just start over again. What other option is there? It will be a painful transition but it's better than not being able to play at all. I hope your situation improves. No doubt it's been very frustrating. Best of luck to you.

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
Thank you. I'm sad to hear that you and others have been dealing with similar problems since the game was hacked. I've also tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions but they haven't worked. So far my Steam account seems to be working fine. When or if I'm finally able to log back in, I will likely transfer everything possible to Steam and just start over again. What other option is there? It will be a painful transition but it's better than not being able to play at all. I hope your situation improves. No doubt it's been very frustrating. Best of luck to you.
There is a trick, once game works for you, dont close it.Or first minimize it and start patcher, if patcher works, you can close game but let patcher on your desktop for later play

Reactions: The Endless
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Bug reports are broken, cs works. So eventually you could always submit a cs ticket if things keep playing up

• Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Have you tried to do the basic maintenance on your computer? Clearing cache, (clearing cache in the game as well) updating some of the drivers. Doing a virus scan.

After windows updates especially I often find I get error messages. Happens when I get updates to many systems, and programs.

Did you also try putting the game in exceptions? That has worked for people in the past. Some peoples virus control sees the patcher as a virus and stops it. I often see my loading stopping at about 45% while my virus program "looks at it".

• Likex1

The Endless

Citizen
I'm finally back on. I don't know if the devs needed to do anything to get it working again, but if so thank you very much. Also thanks to everyone for your suggestions. Your advice and input was very much appreciated. This thread can be closed.

The Beer

Daggertooth
Characters
The Beer
Platform
PC
I'm finally back on. I don't know if the devs needed to do anything to get it working again, but if so thank you very much. Also thanks to everyone for your suggestions. Your advice and input was very much appreciated. This thread can be closed.
I still can't start patcher, try every hour but nothing ... enjoy your playing i have to wait some more

The Endless

Citizen
I still can't start patcher, try every hour but nothing ... enjoy your playing i have to wait some more
The patcher is working for me, but it takes about 7 to 8 minutes to eventually load. It remains at 0% as if it isn't going to connect. Then it suddenly jumps to 100%. Hope this helps.

Patcher 1 and 2.jpg