Zyani

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+2more
Platform
PC
I already see guildmessages of ppl who think they got a too high lev to sent gifts to.

I think its the spirit that counts, not the gift itself.
Just use your imagination and look for something you can.

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
I already see guildmessages of ppl who think they got a too high lev to sent gifts to.

I think its the spirit that counts, not the gift itself.
Just use your imagination and look for something you can.
Secret Santa event is not about the gift, its about the fact that someone is thinking about you and is sending you good wishes.

Dawnfire

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
There are some universally useful items that even low level ones can give to higher level players (examples: gobazollas, luckiniums, arachnamassers, mana potions, zogs, etc), but as others have said it's the thought that really counts, not the present itself :)

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Today is 11.12.2018 almost end of day. Got nothing by e-mail from Santa.. Where is the trick !!?:rolleyes:
I'll let you in on a little secret; Eu1 got 129 participants, who all need to receive their own mail. We need a moment here ;) Dont worry, you're on the list! (whoops, did I say that out loud?? He's not on the list! He's fully secret!)

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
I'll let you in on a little secret; Eu1 got 129 participants, who all need to receive their own mail. We need a moment here ;) Dont worry, you're on the list! (whoops, did I say that out loud?? He's not on the list! He's fully secret!)
HA HA HA what list? I don't see a list? Have they been good?

Platform
Android, PC
Ho-ho-ho.. I make a look that I didn't read this post.. Thx..! :whistle::censored:

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
When you say 3 items max, does that mean 3 “types” of items? Or 3 total items? For example, does 3 pies = the entire gift? Or can I give a handful of pies plus 2 more stacks of things?

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Sarah I have a question What happens if the person we are secret santa for does not submit a gift and our gift is given to another will we have a chance to amend any accompanying messege for the new recipient or will the deliverers just omit our wishes (I have written class specific poems to accompany my gifts).

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Announcement -- Amendment to Timeline

Hi, Everyone. Because a great many of you have sent in your gifts already, we've decided not to wait until December 21 before sending them out to their designated recipients. HOWEVER, the deadline has not changed for when you need to submit your gifts by: it's still December 20th.

So players will be receiving gifts from their Secret Santas between now (Dec 18) through December 24th.

Also, just a reminder: in order to receive a gift, you must send a gift! So please be sure to do that before the 20th, if you have not already done so. :) Thanks, all!

Geronemo

BRA Member
Characters
Geronemo
Platform
PC, Steam
Hi Sarah, My gifts were returned to me tonight. It said email not read. I sent my items to Stocking Stuffer just as it said in the email I had received. I know my items were ok to send as they consisted of crafted items and rare gathers. Im going to go ahead and resend the items to Stocking Stuffer, but I would like an acknowledgement that they were received, is that possible?

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
Last edited
I sent my items to Stocking Stuffer just as it said in the email I had received.
I am on US1 also, and I was told to send my items to Secret Santa Elf. Maybe that's the problem?

Sarah's OP mentions the characters Secret Santa Elf, The Snowman Helper, and The Reindeer Helper.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Last edited
Sarah's OP mentions the characters Secret Santa Elf, The Snowman Helper, and The Reindeer Helper.
In addition to that we also created stocking stuffer and father christmas, to be sure we have enough mails available each day to sent all out in the time limit we have.
Because one toon can only mail out 26 items each day we divided the participants over those toons.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi Sarah, My gifts were returned to me tonight. It said email not read. I sent my items to Stocking Stuffer just as it said in the email I had received. I know my items were ok to send as they consisted of crafted items and rare gathers. Im going to go ahead and resend the items to Stocking Stuffer, but I would like an acknowledgement that they were received, is that possible?
Hi Geronemo, I'm logged onto that toon right now, and can confirm your gifts are here. :) Thanks for re-sending, all is well!

Jazz Mann

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
Vordigan, The Dark Archer
Platform
Android, PC
My items sent to Secret Santa Elf were returned to me unread as well. I just resent them. I hope you all read it this time! Thank you. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.