Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Okay, all US1 players who had their gifts returned to them: please just resend. Santa's workshop got a little hectic, and some emails which were sent on certain days bounced back to the senders. But we can assure you, that if you resend, that will not happen again! :) Sorry for the hiccup, all will be well.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Just a head's up, all: Today is December 21, which means the window to send in your gifts by has now closed. This also means that if you did not send in a gift, you will not receive a gift and your name will be removed from the roster. :(

But for everyone who did send in gifts, you will all be receiving your presents over the course of the next few days!

Platform
PC
Dear Secret Santa
I wish I knew who you are but since I don't I will have to be double nice to everyone. Thank you for the gifts super gifts but huggies for the wonderful poem. I know it took a lot of time to write it and I will be reading it for years to come. I know everyone had a great Secret Santa but I know mine was the best.

Tweets

Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
My secret Santa gift came in today... felt like a kid on Christmas. Loved the gifts and I’m hoping my gift was well liked. Merry Christmas everyone
Synsamia US3

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
Thank you to my Secret Santa! The gifts are very much appreciated, especially the herbs. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.