Shinsa

Eldritch Huntress
Platform
PC
I joined the secret santa event...I sent my gifts on the first day that father Christmas sent me my giftee's name...they were returned, un read...everyone told me to send them again, which I did, which was fine, so far they haven't been returned...but I got no secret santa gifts...which I'm sorry is a big Bah Humbug for me. I'm not worrying about not getting any gifts, but I will say I will no longer join any events like this until you guys learn how to run events correctly...I am so disappointed...I love this game. have loved it since I started playing it, I want it to be perfect, but it isn't being so because such small but important things are screwed up....just saying...
Shinsa level 33 hunter....

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Is Shinsa the character that you signed up for the event with?

There is no record of a 'Shinsa' on US3.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I joined the secret santa event...I sent my gifts on the first day that father Christmas sent me my giftee's name...they were returned, un read...everyone told me to send them again, which I did, which was fine, so far they haven't been returned...but I got no secret santa gifts...which I'm sorry is a big Bah Humbug for me. I'm not worrying about not getting any gifts, but I will say I will no longer join any events like this until you guys learn how to run events correctly...I am so disappointed...I love this game. have loved it since I started playing it, I want it to be perfect, but it isn't being so because such small but important things are screwed up....just saying...
I just got my gifts too, there was a mix-up at the Santa mail room and they are still working on getting them out. Never fear! Just let Skaa know your game name and they'll track it down.

Also wanted to say that this was an event committee event, they are all volunteers and give their time freely and with open hearts!

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I'd like to point out, like Irish did, the event committee is a group of volunteers. We're not professional event makers and I guarantee you we learn from every event a thing or five. Realize that when we started the only event that had been done before was private otter, all of the others were new ones, and it is inherent to a new event that things go wrong, heck, even at a repeated event things go wrong! For the very reason events deal with people, lots of them. It can look good on paper but as soon as one thing goes different three follow. An example is the returned mails because nobody was in the time to open them in time. We all try keep something resembling life beside the committee you know...
Since you dont want to hear sorry I will not take the effort to say that, but I hope you realize a lot of time and effort went into this event, like all that went before it. If you refuse to attend future events because we are not perfect, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.