Lord Pyrrus

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android, PC
I thought it would be nice to have a Seed Spreader and Harvester for our gardens. These would be purchased or obtained other ways (Red Darrig Chests, the Calendar and/or for Ardent Society Members). Let me explain the reason why. Let's say I plant a 9 hour crop. I plant 25 times, water 25 times (unless I have a special water pitcher) and wait 6 hours. I then water 25 times, harvest 25 times, plant 25 times, water again 25 times and wait 6 more hours to repeat the process. With 4 toons that 400 times that I have repetitive motion. For the young this is probably not a problem but many who are on a large chunk of the day are retired i.e. older and this type of thing increases carpel tunnel or in my case neck and shoulder pain or spasms.

p.s. I've been trying to play on mobile and tablet because of the above mentioned shoulder and neck pain. After playing on PC for quite some time there are 3 things I miss. Although they might clutter the screen, I was hoping that these three things could be made optional: 1) A chat line that I can type on without changing the screen. 2)A tab for my bags so that I can open them like on the PC. This way I can access potions and buffs without taking up an action circle. 3) A way to slightly enlarge or shrink the mini map in the upper right. I know these three options take up screen space which is why I suggest they be optional.

I am still recovering from my latest bout with my neck and shoulders but hope to be playing again soon. Thank you for an awesome and engaging game. :)

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
A way to slightly enlarge or shrink the mini map in the upper right. I know these three options take up screen space which is why I suggest they be optional.
This should already exist - in the settings there is an option for minimap size.

Chat will be improved in the upcoming expansion!

As for the inventory, that would require a comprehensive redesign of the layout - there simply isn't enough screen space on the majority of devices to fit a full inventory screen and a full HUD.

Reactions: Lord Pyrrus
  • Likex1

Lord Pyrrus

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you Ivar. I found the setting to enlarge the map. I'm kind of new to mobile and tablet. Thank you for addressing my other mobile suggestions. I appreciate all y'all do. :D

Caraldor Loxana Luther

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Caraldor/Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Perhaps a command you can enter to authorize a friend to water and harvest for you?although the items would have to go in vault instead of bags...

Reactions: Kitty the Hunter
  • Likex1
Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
In a farming game I used to play, you could flag a few plants for visitors to water for you. Perhaps a simple toggle in settings could allow others to water your crops and feed your animals, but I think it would take a bit more work to let others harvest for you.

Reactions: Caraldor Loxana Luther
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
In a farming game I used to play, you could flag a few plants for visitors to water for you. Perhaps a simple toggle in settings could allow others to water your crops and feed your animals, but I think it would take a bit more work to let others harvest for you.
I already hate having to do my own garden and sheep because of the enormous amount of time it takes, why would I want to do any other peoples??

Characters
Platform
Android
Ahh, but what if you could con...sorry, convince....others to help??

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1
Characters
Platform
Android
Hehehehe, well according to P.T. Barnum you'll find someone...just not me?