Immortal Guardian

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
THE LAG.... is horrendous. It is sporadic, does not pertain to any one thing, it is in sending chat messages, trying to deal damage, trying to heal, every zone, everyone at Intermittent times. Before the Grinchta update was the last time i saw very little latency. And after the 30 hacker hack, and put on backup server or whatever, its been at an all time high. Worst lag experienced since waiting on a picture file back on a 2400bps modem. Please before any other update, rid us of this LAG...PLEASE!?!?! & THANKS?!?!

Reactions: Tattvamasi
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, CyberElf
Platform
Android, PC
Otters Please try asking the Server Farm what their new security set-up is. I think one or more of the security proticals are causing this great lag. We players don't need to know but you should know this info so it can help you to determine if this is the main issue with the Lag.

Joanthelight

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC
Unplayable. Finding myself frustrated more and more each day. Has to get better because right now is not fun at all. Is this being worked on or? Would like some sort of feedback when we can expect some improvement of this issue.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I am on PC.
I noticed today that the slowness seems to be evident upon teleporting/portaling into a zone, it can last a couple of minutes no matter what zone you teleport to or portal into.
It seemed like a stuttering effect or strobe like effect. Almost like my screen was skipping over frames. My cursor would disappear and show up again a few seconds later. I am getting no green fears or red x box. But when I did the shift z I saw red PYC/PYS in the thousands. But it would disappear after a minute or so after teleporting into a zone. Then it wasn't bad again. I was able to bounty fine with little or no delays, it was mostly just after teleporting in.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
THE LAG.... is horrendous. It is sporadic, does not pertain to any one thing, it is in sending chat messages, trying to deal damage, trying to heal, every zone, everyone at Intermittent times. Before the Grinchta update was the last time i saw very little latency. And after the 30 hacker hack, and put on backup server or whatever, its been at an all time high. Worst lag experienced since waiting on a picture file back on a 2400bps modem. Please before any other update, rid us of this LAG...PLEASE!?!?! & THANKS?!?!
Yo what do you actually think this thread is for? To make a neat list of the lagproblems and then bury it somewhere deep in the ground?

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
US Server 1 - On a Rift Run and Elder 75s Run, it is quite noticeable that after the killing of the monster/s, there is a delay - taking longer than usual before it falls and drops the loot. The monster seems to stand frozen and then falls, with another lag/slow, before releasing the dropped loot including possible fragments.

Wakke

Warrior
Platform
iOS
US3

I am working on leveling the pyrron area and the lag is really bad. I can't seem to get my spells off fast enough and the mobs just demolish me. I know that some of the mobs cast spells that slow down your attack speed, but I am talking that everything just gets hung up and I can't do anything. This has been occuring all month long for me. I am in CST timezone, so I am normally on game from 1pm until 9pm.

Thanks,
Wakke

BRA Member
Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
I've experienced problems while gardening, crafting, during combat, and even while talking in world chat. At times it's so bad the game becomes completely unplayable. It doesn't appear to be limited to any particular zone or day of the week, but it isn't usually as bad during off hours around 1 to 6 AM EST. I have yet to get disconnected but logging on is often very slow as if the game might not load. I'm fine waiting for any new events or updates until a solution is found. My main concern is that new players will assume this is normal for the game and not give it a chance.
The Traven zones seem, for me, are consistently bad. (Even just gathering in Thriving Isles)

Yesterday I experienced lag while just standing in my village chatting.
I share the concern that new players won't give the game a chance.
I am also concerned that older, established players are going to reach the end of their patience start moving on.

Regards

Reactions: Tattvamasi
  • Likex1

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I know it has been really bad for many people but I have never been DCed. I have had sporadic lag but never for lasting more than 30 seconds or so and never gotten killed (fingers crossed on that one). In the many years I have been playing this game, there have been worse periods of lag for me (I remember one special zone where the servers had to be rebooted regularly because of lag).

It has been more noticeable in the last week or so - I did not notice any in the first couple of weeks after the game came back up. The only time I have noticed it repeatedly is when enemies take a second or two to drop loot after dying. Maybe 4 times all told I got green feats for a couple of seconds. I usually play in evenings Otter time (PDT).

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
US Server 1 I have felt into this for the past month or so. I have noticed that my movement speeds on both Bubble O Seven and Powunow are slower than my main toon Wait's movement speed despite having the same movement enhancements of golden speed and bridle. It is quite noticeable and I am hoping there is an easy fix or explaination that I may not be seeing. Can you please look into this?

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Could they have somehow gotten set at jog speed? Try typing /run. Hope you find a quick fix.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
US Server 1 I have felt into this for the past month or so. I have noticed that my movement speeds on both Bubble O Seven and Powunow are slower than my main toon Wait's movement speed despite having the same movement enhancements of golden speed and bridle. It is quite noticeable and I am hoping there is an easy fix or explaination that I may not be seeing. Can you please look into this?
Are you sure that you have the golden bridle on Bubbles and Pow? My memory may be faulty, but I don't recall that you purchased the bridle for any toons other than Wait. (I definitely recall that before the movement speed changes, Wait had the cheetah boots. Can't remember how fast or slowly Bubbles and Pow moved before that patch, however, let alone whether you might have bought more speed for them later on.)

Did you double-check and triple-check the numbers on those three toons? If Wait's enchantment for her movement speed is a different percentage than the other two toons, that would mean that Wait has the golden bridle and the other two do not. (On the character page, scroll down to "Secondary Stats", and hover your cursor over "Movement Speed." A toon with golden speed but without the bridle moves at 215% mounted speed.)

Mutsie

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
In village, little before 20:00 CEST, had the red box, server is not responding. Trying to reconnect before I start anything, or before I moved a step at all. Then after a while of crafting I get kicked with this message showing up:

Screen Shot 04-04-19 at 09.54 PM.PNG

Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Teth
Platform
Android
Us3 android.
Outside of all the mentioned above. (Especially Ardent) during evening hours- this morning things became very strange in daughtry woods. This was around 3am pacific time. Bounties I was killing were not being grayed out on map. I then started getting the old message inventory is full. I've seen that before in the event zones so I didn't really pay attention. Until I saw a rare drop, but the animation didn't trigger. I looked in my bags and none of the stuff I looted was there. They were removed off the ground, but nowhere to be found. I asked in world and a few others mentioned it was happening to them as well. Someone said that by sorting their bag it fixed the problem and they were right. As soon as I hit sort, stuff was going in my bag and that message was no longer appearing. ( And no my bags weren't even close to full).

One last thing. Game is locking up a few times a day now. Before it would only happen in the dungeon, now it happens in different zones at different times. It requires me to turn my tablet off/on to get it unstuck.
I hope you all get this resolved soon.

Wakke

Warrior
Platform
iOS
US3
April 7th at about 3-4pm cst.
Pyrrus zone - Staging Area

Hi All,
I wanted to report the lag spike yesterday. I was questing with one of my guildmates and we teleported into the Staging area. We saw two other toons in the dungeon and we were all going to group up together to get the bounties done. When the lag spiked through the roof. We weren't able to quest, nor move around. One of the other toons got kicked out of the dungeon. My guildmate had to log off because it was real tough for them to continue on. I was not able to get spells off fast enough and was not able to move away from the mobs. Had to leave the zone. Not sure if you were made aware of this, if you were sorry to send this over.

Thanks,
Wakke

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario
Platform
iOS, PC
US3
April 7, 12:45 PM Eastern
Shadow Future

I was the only person there. I was attempting to engage an Elder when the lag hit. I couldn’t get any of my spells to register. I kept pushing buttons with no effect. I gave up and logged off for the rest of the afternoon.

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Today, 4/12/2019 at 12:16 PM PST US Server 1
This is one of my alt's experiences today:
World][Bubble O Seven]: wow I was laggy then spikey and then running past a ranch all the animals jumped simultaneously

Joanthelight

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC
LAG oh my....its early but looks like an unplayable weekend. I hope this is not the case. Crafting party is about to start in 45 minutes too. Is there anything even being attempted to fix issues or?

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
Are you sure that you have the golden bridle on Bubbles and Pow? My memory may be faulty, but I don't recall that you purchased the bridle for any toons other than Wait. (I definitely recall that before the movement speed changes, Wait had the cheetah boots. Can't remember how fast or slowly Bubbles and Pow moved before that patch, however, let alone whether you might have bought more speed for them later on.)

Did you double-check and triple-check the numbers on those three toons? If Wait's enchantment for her movement speed is a different percentage than the other two toons, that would mean that Wait has the golden bridle and the other two do not. (On the character page, scroll down to "Secondary Stats", and hover your cursor over "Movement Speed." A toon with golden speed but without the bridle moves at 215% mounted speed.)
Are you all related? How do you know what each other buy? Just curious.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Are you all related? How do you know what each other buy? Just curious.
We're in the same guild and have been close friends for the past 5 years or so. And Wait often announced major purchases for things like the golden bridle when it was brand new & the same thing with the then-new mounts. Not to mention that I've run with her various toons enough times to be aware of whether they move faster or more slowly than my toons. (Though I probably pay more attention to her purchases than she does to mine! LOL (And part of that is in an attempt to try to help her out when she has those inevitable "senior moments" that we all suffer from!) ;)

Reactions: CalmWind and Zar
  • Likex2