Xorion

Master Villager
Platform
PC
So... I had 5 days left of membership before "this". What happens to that? Yea, all the links look broken in shop, too.

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
Congratulations, Otters!
I'm so happy that you got the game back up and running!

I should be able to join you all next week.
A couple of days after I finished Grinchta, I had a family member become ill. I've been care-giving since then and unable to play.
I've had my tablet so I've been able to log in for the calendar and maybe do a little gardening, but that's it (well, until the game went down).
So after doctor's appointments early in the week, hopefully I'll be able to get back with you all.

Can't wait! Excited to play again. :cool:

Aife

Wizard
Platform
PC
So it was said that if you used a password in V&H AND somewhere else, you should change said password somewhere else. But do we need to change passwords in V&H?

Aoeurass

Priestess
Platform
PC
i havent tried to log in yet..
i was also so happy to see the servers coming back up..i was missing my noobie wizard & shadow priest

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
So it was said that if you used a password in V&H AND somewhere else, you should change said password somewhere else. But do we need to change passwords in V&H?
yes ofcourse, every place you used the password you should change. Unless you are fine with the hacker logging into your game and messing up your account personally in the small chance of events he DOES figure out how to undo the salting and somethinging of the passwords they might have gotten?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC