Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone. We are bringing down the servers to push a small bug fix build to live. Servers will be down about an hour. Thanks for your patience during this time. Here are the patch notes once again:

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Attune to water to not affect water spell mana cost.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing mana costs from attune spells to go up by half the amount they should.
  • Fixed it so Benedictas ghosts won't linger around.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes players crafting could get the wrong XP type.
  • Fixed bottle repair globules to work again (and event themed similar items).
  • Fixed it so if the player quits talking to Clementine halfway through they could get bugged.
  • Fixed: Rested bonus would sometimes not be given for certain periods of time.
  • Fixed: grabbing loot while your inventory was full would cause the loot to vanish permanently.
  • Hopefully fixed a rare crash.

For Mobile
  • Minor smoothness improvements to the login process.
  • Fixed: the game would crash when trying to move certain items.
  • Fixed: sometimes Starter Packs bought on mobile devices would not be applied. This fix is retroactive, i.e. if you have bought a Starter Pack and not received it, it will be given next time you log in.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I missed the ingame message - was there a timeframe how long it will take?

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Sarah said an hour but Damon said on discord 10 mins so take your pick!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Hahax1

Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
they said on discord no game for an ENTIRE 60 minutes at least. fortunately not nearly as long as death defying 2 weeks to a month like when data server got hacked

Reactions: SSJBlueEvolutionVegeKu
  • Likex1

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Damon said 10 mins, but then joked and changed it to *soon* ?

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

MEMEME

Wizard
Platform
Android
Hi, Everyone. We are bringing down the servers to push a small bug fix build to live. Servers will be down about an hour. Thanks for your patience during this time. Here are the patch notes once again:

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Attune to water to not affect water spell mana cost.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing mana costs from attune spells to go up by half the amount they should.
  • Fixed it so Benedictas ghosts won't linger around.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes players crafting could get the wrong XP type.
  • Fixed bottle repair globules to work again (and event themed similar items).
  • Fixed it so if the player quits talking to Clementine halfway through they could get bugged.
  • Fixed: Rested bonus would sometimes not be given for certain periods of time.
  • Fixed: grabbing loot while your inventory was full would cause the loot to vanish permanently.
  • Hopefully fixed a rare crash.

For Mobile
  • Minor smoothness improvements to the login process.
  • Fixed: the game would crash when trying to move certain items.
  • Fixed: sometimes Starter Packs bought on mobile devices would not be applied. This fix is retroactive, i.e. if you have bought a Starter Pack and not received it, it will be given next time you log in.
I get kicked off the game during ladder in twilight vale, will that be fixed?

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I get kicked off the game during ladder in twilight vale, will that be fixed?
A crash bug has been fixed in this build, though since I don't know your particulars I can't say if it is the same as what you are experiencing.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
There seems to be a small issue since patch, I can't access game on a laptop but when I try to login on a desktop I am getting error messages, like unable to connect to login server and network connection issues.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
There seems to be a small issue since patch, I can't access game on a laptop but when I try to login on a desktop I am getting error messages, like unable to connect to login server and network connection issues.
Have you tried closing the SAC completely?

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Blue. Okay, trying uninstalling completely, then doing a clean install again. (Sometimes downloaded files get corrupted.) If, after that, you are still having the same issue, please send a bug report from the login screen directly after you get the error. Thanks.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Platform
PC
Hi, Blue. Okay, trying uninstalling completely, then doing a clean install again. (Sometimes downloaded files get corrupted.) If, after that, you are still having the same issue, please send a bug report from the login screen directly after you get the error. Thanks.
Ok well try that

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Platform
PC
Bug report from in game login gives error message after complete clean install