Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer

This is the official Submissions Thread for the Challenge! You can read all of the details about the contest here.

In order to be eligible, you must:
  • Be Level 90
  • Have done a Level 60 Rebirth
  • Have completed the entire Maplecrest quest of killing all of the elders during the Rebirth

If you have met the above requirements, then please post on this thread and include the following information:
  • Your Shaman name
  • Your Server
  • Screenshots of your Level 60 Rebirth
  • A Screenshot of your Quest Journal and the completion of the Maplecrest quest

This thread is ONLY for submissions. All other posts will be removed. Thanks, all! :)

Villy

Villager
Platform
Android
3281Screenshot_20190718-100128.png328232833284
IGN: Ua Neeb
SERVER
: US1

Ty for the great community in US1 to make this happen, and awesome friend/players to help thru this challenge. Ty

I also record a clip of the requirements but I can't share the clip here. These screenshot will have to do. I do have some questions to ask, so I hope Devs verify this asap. TY

Broileri

Master Cook
Characters
Broileri
Platform
iOS

Character name: Abrolier
Server: EU1

Big thank you for all who were sharing their time and helping by the way they were able!
I had to make the pictures tiny bit smaller as they are taken by screenshots on my mobile and therefor too large files to post on forums.

And of course congratulations for Villy!

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
我经历了39天完成了这个萨满的挑战,我接触这个游戏一年半的时间,现在我的五个职业全部都90级了,我得睡个懒觉了。这次挑战期间我尝试不利用地牢快速获得经验,我做到了,这就是我要表达的,在70级之后我没有再利用过地牢,谢谢那些帮助我的朋友,感谢你们。
角色名字:中文(黑夜极刑者)
服务器:US2
下面是我的截图
IMG_20190823_195159.jpg

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Server: EU1
Character name: AxoOvOoO
(all o not zero)
Thanks to all my guildies in Gurkhas and all my friends on EU1
Special thanks to Stjepan0808, Heal Cookie and Trashers Goddess for helping with Pyrron zones, Nyxxe for Bevyn and Broileri for first run in tomb!