Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Last edited
Hi, Everyone,

There are some particular cases in which some Ardent Members with recurring memberships, which were renewed during the server downtime are no longer showing as being members. If you are one of those people, please email Customer Support at: support@madottergames.com

Thanks!

IMPORTANT - We currently are still very limited with some of our usual tech capabilities right now. Specifically, I really need you all to clearly state your server and your in-game character name, when emailing Support. Much appreciated if you could please, thank you! :)

Reactions: hotblue and Caly
  • Likex2

hotblue

Hunter
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
Lazarian server one and hot blue server one , we have reaccuring memberships and we lost our ardent membership. It is charging for transporting

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
Blue, make sure you click the link in the OP post and send info that way.

Wait

Adventurer
Characters
Wait Bubble O Seven Powunow
Platform
iOS, PC
I copied and pasted the link - emailing you my concern regarding this!

Harold1

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
Hi guys, my Ardent society has not renewed, should have been the 10/03/19, and my emails/tickets keep bouncing back to me. So I am using this route,please should I just start new membership or wait.
Many thanks Harold 1/Christopher/Lord Harold/ eu1

Stormee

Priestess
Platform
PC
Membership doesn't appear to have transferred, can't use my 2nd shared trunk.

Harold1

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
cs tickets bounce back , and now I have paid double bubble.. argh. deep breath......

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Thank you Ekimie, I have done so, yesterday, Waiting on the fix.
Take into account there is no running customer support over the weekend, so it might be monday before your ticket is processed.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
I think you can leave it clear. I left them clear as they did nor really apply to losing my partners society membership. I received the automated reply, not expecting to hear till Monday.