Portishead - Sour Times

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
As someone said in comments section of this song:

A Jamaican group found in Germany, having a concert in Poland, singing in English about a Russian man, playing Japanese instruments, only to be played on YouTube, the American-found, most popular website worldwide, 30 years later, and probably for the next century over.

Reactions: JustJ71
  • Likex1

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
Looking at the guy tires me
Looking at the guy is enough exercise for the whole month.

Jokes aside, it was one of the best bands out there. I grew up listening to their songs.

Mutsie

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
These are a few German artists/bands I really enjoy at times, preferably on headphones. I posted a few songs only but mostly play the entire albums they are on. When focused on the music I hear new sounds and noises each time I listen, but most times I prefer listening to it when reading a book or when studying (ahem.. or crafting and gathering in game ) usually helps me stay focused, or prevent me from becoming bored with whatever task I'm doing. Rather timeless music if you realise these were already from the '70's....
Enjoy!

Echo Waves by Manuel Göttsching (Ash Ra Tempel)

Coldwater Canyon by Tangerine Dream

Sunrain by Ashra

Reactions: Paranoia
  • Likex1

Paranoia

Villager
Forum Moderator
Characters
Paranoia
Platform
Android, PC
Die Ärzte - Deine Schuld

it’s not your fault, that the world’s the way it is
it’s only your fault if it stays the same

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
She said in a recent interview that Prince was her personal mentor and you can see a lot of his influence in her work. The video is a bit long, but well worth it.

Reactions: Paranoia
  • Likex1

baliner

Squirrel
Characters
Baliner
Platform
PC
soeben gefunden, ich steh nicht auf chöre und / oder klassik, aber das ist bei mir gänsehaut pur bei mir

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn ,Badger66
Platform
Android, PC
in honour of the new outfit ...
been earworming since last night
your turn now :p

Reactions: Mutsie
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
Such a Shame by Talk Talk

I play Talk Talk regularly, almost daily a song or two by this great band, so after hearing Mark Hollis had passed away I couldn't help thinking "such a shame", he's "living in another world" now. I am happy with the music and songs he and the band have left for us to enjoy.

Reactions: baliner and BadgerReborn
  • Likex2