Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Not really a song, but this version... well, I like it.

Major Arcana

Adventurer
Characters
Har Megiddo, Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Such a Shame by Talk Talk

I play Talk Talk regularly, almost daily a song or two by this great band, so after hearing Mark Hollis had passed away I couldn't help thinking "such a shame", he's "living in another world" now. I am happy with the music and songs he and the band have left for us to enjoy.

Lol, had a mash up going... Forgot to hit stop on Ash Ra Temple, then played some of Talk Talk... Actually sounded ok... :) But seriously, I've always found Avant Garde music fascinating... Would go to secret wharehouse shows, with a friend, in L.A... He was really into the stuff... I was pretty impressed with the vibe, myself.

Major Arcana

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
Android
Got a taste of the proto-punk/rockabilly stuff, while living in Austin... My girlfriend's sister, her boyfriend, and her roommate, were all in a popular local band (The Eastside Suicides, name-droppng, I know... :cool:). Anyway, those years were a blast.

Major Arcana

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
Android
Last edited
Alright, a little soft disclosure (lookup jump rooms), from Dave, and the boys, then I'm out... Hope I didn't hog the thread... :)

Reactions: Kellieann
  • Likex1

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Yeah, it's a Cohen kind of night. Was all about Take This Waltz a few minutes earlier, but going with this one, been awhile maybe that's why.

Reactions: Mutsie
  • Likex1

Major Arcana

Adventurer
Characters
Platform
Android
Last edited
Just one of those songs, which grabbed me... Not sure where it comes from... It transcends notions of mainstream, or genre... Maybe the mind of God? Who knows... I'm Christian, and, as the Bible states, "who knows the mind of God?"... I doubt I could add anything to that statement.

Nyxxe

Priestess
Platform
PC, Steam
Just one of those songs, which grabbed me... Not sure where it comes from... It transcends notions of mainstream, or genre... Maybe the mind of God? Who knows... I'm Christian, and, as the Bible states, "who knows the mind of God?"... I doubt I could add anything to that statement.

Just to tease you and put what has been a hit.

Reactions: Major Arcana
  • Likex1