Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Spring Fling Contest #1: A Heart-Shaped Bake off!

There’s nothing sweeter than real sweets! For this contest, we’re asking you all to head to your kitchens in real life, and get baking!

The Rules:
  • Players must bake something in the shape of a heart. What you bake is entirely up to you, just so long as it is heart shaped! (Cake, donut, brownie, cookies, many, many, possibilities.)
  • To enter your submission, please take a photograph of your entry. In the photograph, please also include a handwritten note with your in-game name and server, next to your baked creation.
  • You may post entries here on this forum thread, or on Discord. (You don’t need to submit in both places.) When posting, please also let us know what it is that you baked!
  • This contest will close on: Saturday, April 13th at 10am PDT/ 1pm EDT/ 17:00 GMT/ 19:00 CEST
  • The V&H Event Committee will act as judges, and will be awarding First, Second, and Third place winners.

The Prizes:
  • First Place = 150 Crowns + 1 Vault + 1 Ultra Clockwork Harvester + 2 Keys of Red Darrig Chest + 2 Sockets
  • Second Place = 125 Crowns + 1 Ultra Clockwork Harvester + 1 Key of Red Darrig Chest + 1 Socket
  • Third Place = 100 Crowns + 1 Key of Red Darrig Chest + 1 Socket

Winners will be announced on Monday, April 15th! Have fun, and good luck! :p

Zittla

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
HentaiDad
Platform
Android, PC
cant wait to see what people comes up with

Reactions: Viranda
  • Likex1

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
Love it, Katniss! You are a mind-reader. I was very much thinking of human heart shapes rather than valentine's heart shapes. Does this make us abby-normal?

Reactions: Teej
  • Likex1

Grimm615

Hunter
Platform
Android
Chocolate cake covered in white fondant and decorated with a sugar flower and berries. I made the sugar flowers myself, I work as a cake decorator. The cake is 4 in in height and also 4 in in length.20190410_133735.jpg20190410_133631.jpg20190410_133602.jpg20190410_132902.jpg

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
Old Fashion Oatmeal Valentine Cookies
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (scoop and level to measure)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened slightly (it should still be somewhat cold and firm)
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups rolled old fashioned oats *not quick cook
1 cup raisins** add 1 cup chocolate chips if you like
1 cup chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
Cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until soft and creamy (consistency of cream cheese)
Mix in one egg, then blend in second egg and vanilla.
Add flour mixture and mix just until combined.
Mix in oats, raisins and walnuts.
If dough is too sticky too shape into balls you can chill for 30 minutes or just use two spoons to drop mounds onto baking sheets.
Scoop dough out and shape into 1 1/2-inch balls (or 40 grams each), transfer to prepared baking sheet fitting 12 per sheet and spacing 2-inches apart.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on edges and nearly set (center should look under-baked), about 12 – 14 minutes.
Cut into heart shapes (cookies will crumble.. eat the crumbs)1.jpg
Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.

Try adding a slice of bread to container with baked cookies to keep them soft and moist, just don't lay it directly on cookies or it can make those it's resting on soggy.

BRA Member
Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
So glad I'm not the judge. :)

That said, I have a complaint.
All these entries looks so good and yummy.
They are making me hungry and I can't eat any of it!
So unfair. LOL

Best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.