chocaholic

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
Whipped up dessert tonight, large maple syrup heart shaped pancake topped with Chantilly cream, heart shaped strawberries and drizzled with maple syrup. Made with love for our favourite game.
Chocaholic US2heart pancake for V&H.jpg

Loui

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Louisa, shadowheld
Platform
PC
Now I present you my creation of a heart cake!
I know, it's not the prettiest one. Honestly it's only the little rest of another cake. I thought, that I can kill two birds with one stone, but now -you can see it- it looks puny.
Nevertheless, it 's a nut cake and baked with a lot of love☺😉
Best wishes
IMG-20190413-WA0005.jpg

Prinzessin Kia

Villager
Characters
Eisprinzessin
Platform
Android, PC
It was only yesterday, when my husband told me about this contest. Well... since baking is my hobby and I almost create cookies and stuff every second day, I was like: "OK, little short time to go, but: Challange accepted! Which cake do you want?"
As expected, he answered: "Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte" (you might say "Black Forest cake" - it's a cherry cake with dark sponge cake layers, cream and - for the adult version - cherry brandy)

Fun fact: I have baking moulds, muffin trays, cookie cutters etc. in nearly every size and shape - except in a HEART shape :D

So the cherries had to do the "heart-shaping-job".

In my defence I'd like to add: I created this version of a SCHWARZWÄLDER KIRSCHTORTE in a minimum of time, so the layers haven't had enough time in the fridge, as you can see from the result...

Hope the self-made chocolate otter can make up the look little bit.

MUCH LOVE!!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.