7urs

Hero
Platform
Android, PC
When I select my toon and press play it start loading and I came to to character selection menu and stuck at loading forever I've been trying for 3 hours now
Please help I'm going to lose my daily sign inScreenshot_20190427-224048.png

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
There are village issues on eu1, the server will be rebooted in about an hour.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
If you are on mobile, restart the game. It happens all the time, even when switching toons.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
If you are on mobile, restart the game. It happens all the time, even when switching toons.
Yes on my tablet I get that loading screen stuck every time when I switch toons :(
Just do what Platinum says and you can play again - but this is annoying to have to restart the game every time I want to switch toons :(

High Inquisitor

Master Villager
Characters
High Inquisitor
Platform
Android
When I select my toon and press play it start loading and I came to to character selection menu and stuck at loading forever I've been trying for 3 hours now
Please help I'm going to lose my daily sign inView attachment 2078
Oh, this is an old bug. When you switch to other characters in your account, a download appears. This appeared right after server recovery after a hacker attack. This happens more often on Android.
Do not worry, just go out and re-enter the game.
We are all used to this uncomfortable bug .;)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Oh, this is an old bug. When you switch to other characters in your account, a download appears. This appeared right after server recovery after a hacker attack. This happens more often on Android.
Do not worry, just go out and re-enter the game.
We are all used to this uncomfortable bug .;)
Except that yesterday some villages were down, which prevented some being able to log in if their characters were stuck in one of the villages that were down.