Zarabu

Legendary Hero
Characters
Zarabu Caelian Daemara Korvon
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
hello to everyone, and thank you devs for making such a wonderful game. ill be posting here for my ideas for the game...I got tons and tons of ideas in which I think that would go great. but in due time, ill list them all...but for now, ill list a few that I think all of us would love to see in the game.

1. a new buff/effect timer display...this is of those things as a gatherer/hero that I feel that I think needs work. and there is a few ways this can be done. one is to make the buff/effect icon a bit more clearer to read for both pc and mobile... (not sure how it is on mobile to be honest, but its probably not pretty either) another way is to give us a bit of a warning that the effect is running out of time...other then a subtle blinking... such as enlarging the icon to where its noticeable by the player with perhaps a combination with playing a sound.

2. improved potion effect visuals...okay...this one I feel is one of the most important as a hero. and I don't know about the rest of you peeps, but this is one of the things I feel needs work. you see...when you use a health potion, it seems that there isn't that much of a notification that your potions are working. now unless you got a stop timer to keep track of that whole 30 seconds...now...I love how there is an aura around the character for the mana potion, but even this is a little bit hard to see in my opinion. so how about an added aura around the character for the health potions, and an improved visual for the mana potion visual effect, such as oh I don't know... make it more dazzling and pimped out...could also do this too on the health and mana bars themselves...there is already an effect for HP and MP for the bars, but to me it looks kinda glitchy or unfinished. and its still somewhat hard to keep track of, especially in the heat of a battle...so in this area, i would suggest some improvement...

3. increased gathering/crafting times...okay, as for this one I suggest perhaps making this one a bit more interesting. and the idea for that is to like lets say for all your combined gathering skills, for every one level you get +1 second. example, if all gathering skills are at lvl 10, that would come up to 1 minute and 40 seconds. we could also do this to crafting as well, and that I think would take a lot of the pain out of gathering/crafting.

4. more village options/functions/activities...this one has been rattling around in my brain for a very long time, and I got tons of ideas for this subject in particular.... like for example, how about having the ability to be in alliance with other villages, and then being able to trade things such as materials, or gold perhaps which could be used for the villages itself in order to improve even farther. another idea is to increase the rank cap for each buildings and have more interesting effects that can make crafting for projects or crafting for personal uses such as armor/weapons, etc a bit more interesting. like if its ingots perhaps things like a chance to make a lot more (similar to the abundant harvest effect) and say if its for armor/weapons, perhaps a chance (maybe not a very large chance but still a chance none the less) to make a very powerful weapon or armor that would be more powerful then any legendary that you could normally make. ill be honest with you, my village isn't yet maxed, so I don't know what to expect for the higher ranks beyond rank 7. I believe the max is 10, and I'm pretty sure the suggestions for the newer ranks might not already exist. if so, great, if not, well there ya go...I got a lot more ideas on this subject so ill keep posting another time of more ideas of which we could make villages even more fun ^_^

5. guild member counter...this is one of those things that I feel that really needs to be added. as an officer of a guild, I find it hard to keep track of how many members are in my guild...if you could see me now, I'm practically on my knees begging the devs for this addition...

6. increased or stackable times for outfits and toys...as a gatherer, I like to use outfits and toys to keep track of buff/effect times. but if my idea is taken by the devs about making the buff/effects easier to read or that will give a better notification when it runs out, then this might not be as needed. but... I still feel that it can be a good addition...cause why not being able to stack up the outfit/toy times to where you can have your newly acquired brown spider toy follow you around, and run around towns pretending to be Groot for lets say a whole day if you wanted, ya know? ^_^

7. eliminating keys...this is one of those things I feel that the game needs...my suggestion is sure, lets keep the whole medallion farming perhaps if that's something the devs truly want. but how about we just go up to the npc like we would normally do, and then buy the "key" but instead of it having to stay in your inventory, why not just have that area just unlock, and you can just enter freely without needing to lug around a bunch of keys which really takes up a lot of space, especially if you carry around all of them. and yes, you can currently delete keys and acquire them freely at any time you wish, but honestly I really think that is a pain in my opinion.

8. dedicated dungeons to a party...I think everyone would love to see this one...how about instead of having a dungeon just like any other normal map in a way that when you go out, you can see anyone who is doing a dungeon run...how about, having people gather up in the map as they normally would, but anywhere beyond that npc area would be just for that party. or like a visual force field looking thing that anything beyond that npc area will be for your party...and beyond that "force field", any party or solo person running around will not see a party that is already running. which will eliminate any problems with any players trying to sabotage the efforts for any party currently running. as far as zings go with this idea, I guess why not have it as a random chance.

9. decreased animal harvest time...this one isn't really much of a big issue, but I would love to see a decreased animal harvest time to lets say 22 or maybe 20 hours perhaps. this way it would be a bit easier for people who is trying to change their harvest times during the day, and it would decrease the chance for that player to skip a day because the person may have last harvested at a time they probably normally wouldent harvest. as for me, I'm an "all around the clock owl" my sleep schedual is not always the same, so I suffer every now and then when it comes to the 24 hour animal harvest time.

10. random things like, full black wings (know peeps would love to have it) and also bring back wings to the cash shop. wouldent also mind seeing added effects that could help you out with gathering or in combat that you can I guess "gnog" or apply on things like lets say, toys, or both cash shop outfits, or transie outfit toys. also wouldent mind having the ability to toggle the character screen to where you can see all your equipped gear in the inv tab (for pc)... and why not perhaps give toys that follow you around an ability to at least give you a buff or power up. you can go crazy with this idea...like each pet can have a different effect and may also heal you or maybe even help damage a monster.

I got so many ideas that its not funny...I practically got ideas leaking out of my ear...okay maybe that's wax... but I will be posting again in the future to add on even more ideas...or maybe a good idea is for the otters to hire me? great idea, isn't it? ^_^

thanks for reading, more coming soonish! :D

Zarabu

Reactions: Leizong
  • Likex1

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
想法很美好,现实很残酷,这需要时间,但是你完美表达了所有我想说的

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
7. eliminating keys...this is one of those things I feel that the game needs...my suggestion is sure, lets keep the whole medallion farming perhaps if that's something the devs truly want. but how about we just go up to the npc like we would normally do, and then buy the "key" but instead of it having to stay in your inventory, why not just have that area just unlock, and you can just enter freely without needing to lug around a bunch of keys which really takes up a lot of space, especially if you carry around all of them. and yes, you can currently delete keys and acquire them freely at any time you wish, but honestly I really think that is a pain in my opinion.
Just an FYI, keys do not have to be hauled with you. Throw them into your vault and they will still allow you access.

Zarabu

Legendary Hero
Characters
Zarabu Caelian Daemara Korvon
Platform
PC, Steam
here are some more ideas for the game...

in my previous post, I mentioned that it would be a good idea to have an alliance with other villages, and being able to trade gold or items with another village. sure we could do these things now in a way, but here me out. think you might find these ideas interesting...

village ideas

1) the ability for a village to collect money from vendors or stations, and to "work" or have a certain job or jobs within the village. (in other words to get paid for your work when gems aren't enough) ----- alright, this one is a doozy, but ill try and explain the best I can, lets say you have an inventory full of stuff, no matter what it is. materials or even armor, and why not crafted materials too. and then you take that stuff to a vendor. currently you wont be able to sell all of that stuff, but how about being able to sell all of that stuff, and in combination with the vendors actually make money based on the things that you buy and sell. and to where that money does not "disappear" it is still in the village, but pretty much in the hands of the leader or leaders. and then the leaders of the village could then use that money to lets say make more lots for more members and set allowances for members that can be adjusted by the leader.... the ability to "work" for a crafting station, and getting paid to do it in return. the crafting station should gain a profit off of the work you do as well, and that also goes into the money pool for the village. we could do this with the current crafting setup as we have right now, but we could just add a village money system and, when you craft lets say ingots, you can get money back in return after every craft, even if it is just copper or silver and then some of that goes into the village's bank. to make it fair, village money shouldn't be taken out by leaders and then use the money for their own personal needs. should be used to improve the village instead.

"note - to increase the cap means that the mountains will either have to be torn down, or to be easily reached so that houses can be put up their. its quite a big map, and only three main spots to put houses currently, beach, near town center and the south west section. and housing potential both on the east and west side of the map in the map in the mountains. unless of course we can cram some extra houses with the space we have available currently"

"note - to make the crafting job interesting, we could base the material or items crafted scaled to level...similar to if your out gathering, the higher level node you gather from, the higher quality gems you get."

" note - also having a new building for a bank would be ideal, or could just put an NPC in front of the vault, so that leaders can then manage the village's money, and set allowances for the village members, upgrade the guards or hire guards, and manage the guard's pay rate"

2) village wars --- since there probably wont be pvp in the game, we could at least have the ability to defend our village from monsters. and in combination with the village money system idea, we could also "hire" NPCs to help protect the village. might be just lowly mercenaries for the cheapest option and up to a highly trained soldiers to help defend your village. the NPCs may not exactly defeat the monsters for you, but will at least should help... and the ability to spend village money to upgrade their equipment. and as I mentioned earlier, the ability to have alliances with other villages, and then they can also jump in and help defend your village too, and allied villages can also get notifications when their allied villages are about to be attacked. this idea may become annoying over time, so to make it fun, if a village successfully fend off the monsters, that village and it's allies who participated can get a village bonus for a period of time...preferably till the next attack. and the bonus could be pretty much anything.

here is what a village battle could be like...

first, you may get a 30 minute warning saying a battle may take place, during this time, your hired guards (if you have any) should be running to the bridge where the gold portal is that leads to ardent/summer's hollow, when its time, the monsters rush in, the guards and every participating player clash with the monsters, slowing them down, or temporarily stopping them. this will be where your hard earned village money will be at work... the more money a village dumps in to the guards, the longer they can keep the monsters at bay. the monster's goal is to rush in and take out crafting stations and finally the town center. if they are successful there are several things that can be done to make it interesting. first, there could be negative effects towards a town, such as slower production rate for crafting, the village money may be lowered due to repairs or from monsters raiding the bank, may effect gathering materials within the village. etc etc...if a village is successful, an increase on village bonuses, like an increased abundant harvest for crops/animals, faster crafting times and maybe a bonus the village's money on winning. the bonuses could be anything really, just giving examples.

3) hiring farm/ranch hand NPCs ---- now this one isn't all that important and it kinda takes out the fun of having to it yourself. but it may be interesting to have. and this can also be done in several ways. the most simple way is to just have an NPC just feed or collect your animals/crops and then you would get the same amount as you would if you done it yourself. or, we could have a leveling system for the hired NPC, and then that NPC can then be leveled up and get better over time, thus getting more crops/items per day. although, this will make it easier for inactive players to hoard items, but in a way, that is also a good thing too if you ask me. or to have the worker NPCs only active when a player is online... and perhaps the cheapest option ( we could still have workers who do it or just watch) would be to have an NPC who would just watch your animals/crops and then send you a message from a messenger pigeon or however you wanna do it. could also do a leveling system on that one too I guess, higher level the NPC watcher, the better warning you can get....like, at lowest level it could be lets say 30 minutes late, and then as you level that up, then the warning could slowly get to be on time, and then eventually an early warning for your crops that could be 5 or 10 minutes early, but will also still have the ability to "communicate with the watcher" help you keep track of your crops/animals.
here is what it could look like...

lvl 1, 30 minutes late---- lvl 15, 20 minutes late ---- lvl 30, 10 minutes late---- lvl 45, on time---- lvl 60, 10 minutes early plus being able to track the time---- lvl 75, 20 minutes early + time track ---- lvl 90, 30 minutes early + time track

4) fully modeled house interiors ---- another idea that isn't too important, but it would be interesting to say the least, would also be nice to fully customize your house as well, inside and out. could also have a house renting system and the money can then go into the village's bank. for a reasonable price of course. also, using the auto kicking for inactive players time limit for the time needed to pay rent. I believe that's two weeks if I'm correct?

5) auction NPCs in the village ---- another idea that's not so important, but it does beat having to go to ardent each time you wanna buy something. could also tie that in with the village money system to where the village gets a tax bonus from it as well.

6) paying taxes to ardent/summers hollow --- with the village money system, we could also throw in taxes to those places from villages, and also perhaps with items sold/bought can also go into the city's money pool. could also throw in the same idea that was from the village war, with mobs attacking the city every now and then. but in order to make this any fun, there will have to be safe spots in the towns. also the safe spot idea can also be applied to the villages as well, player houses can be the safe spot for them, and cant forget the gathering areas too for all areas that's needed. as for the hiring soldiers and etc for cities from the town's money pool. to manage the money for the towns, two ideas for that...one you could have a guild control it, or we could have it as a goal system, and leave it up to the city to make the decisions automatically. although ardent isn't really designed too well it seems for monster attacks, and with having safe zones scattered around the city. so if we go with that approach, the only way to make it any fun is that if its either set at a certain time, or players should get a notification and be teleported freely if AFK to an area that's safe. same idea can be applied to summer's hollow as well. and the mobs can be scaled based on the character, same as it is in event zones.

"note - like the village war idea, I mentioned that it might be a good idea to have a random village buff. same idea can be applied to the city invasion wars. or the city could give out things like a little bit of gold and items so that certain bonuses wont overlap. or it could be temporary character stat bonuses or a combination of several of those ideas"

7) village horse stable NPC ---- another feature that isn't too important but wouldent mind seeing it in the game. also wouldent mind seeing more colors/breeds of horses that's available for horse NPCs worldwide

8) increased project material cap, or unlimited cap ---- sure if you raise the cap, it would make it a lot easier to max out a village. this idea isn't too important, but it is a pain in the butt if you go out and gather for a few hours, and bring back about 5k raw mats to put into a certain category and then come to find out its full from another player. sure you could put those materials in your vault assuming if you have the space, or you could go to the AH and sell it. but an increased project cap can take care of that problem, plus it will help out a village. to minimize the problem of it being too easy, I would suggest raising the experience required to rank up a building, probably at least 2 or 4 times the amount, or more that we have currently for each rank.

character related ideas

9) more color customization options for character outfits and mounts ---- instead of lets say for example for the highway man set, we had a choice between three color options. why not having a color option pallet in the wardrobe screen, to where we can fine tune each part...like for example, being able to use a color slider bar thingie to where we could change the highwayman hat or any armor/outfit piece...like a gold hat, and red feather, or gold hat and black feather...or black hat and gold feather...etc etc. with that feature, options are pretty much endless in a way. (honestly I cant lie, I cant remember if the highwayman outfit has a feather in it or not cause I have been inactive for a couple weeks)

10) marriage/friend bond --- well its no secret that we got some love birds in the game... so why not a marriage system. and why not make it interesting by giving it a leveling system too, where when a couple is in a party together, or just being online... no matter if its combat, or gathering, they get a bonus towards that activity. and higher level the couple level is, the more bonuses and effects, and stronger those bonuses and effects are as well. and sure, also have an option for a divorce too, cause one may quit and you would not wanna be stuck married and cant do anything about it. also, in the player's house/vault, would also be nice to have a shared vault for the couple, with two trunk inventories. one is enough theoretically, but there are a lot of hoarders out their...im one of them...or have the second trunk purchasable from the crown shop...also I believe that this marriage system shouldn't be just limited for a "marriage"...ill explain...could also do a "friend bond" with someone, with the same bonuses...and leave it up to players if they wanna do same sex marriages. I believe in choice for players, and they can do what makes them happy that is of course still fair to others. as far as the bonuses you get, how strong they are, ill leave that up to the devs if they wish to go down that path.

"note - if a player divorces another player or unbond them or deletes their character, a player that the items belong to should either be mailed to the player that it belongs to, or the shared trunk should be still active, but only to that one player. this is also why I recommended two trunks."

"note - a friend bond is technically the same as a marriage, it should have the same bonus for people who would not want a same sex marriage, or to get married regardless of their gender differences."

"note - to make it fair when a player divorces that has a high friend/marriage level, and then tries to remarry/friend another player, the levels for both should be at level 1"

that's all for now, this post is getting too long, guess ill keep it at 10 ideas, same as my last post. more ideas coming in the future! thank you so much for reading and thanks again to the devs for bringing out this game and thanks to the devs for being their for the players, listening to them, and not keeping us in the dark like some devs would. stay amazing! ^_^

Zarabu

shout out to the guild Asylum... stay crazy, cause sane is just way too boring. ;)

Reactions: Efren Nyakinso and Giruv
  • Likex2

The Dutchess

Mighty Warrior
Platform
iOS
here are some more ideas for the game...

in my previous post, I mentioned that it would be a good idea to have an alliance with other villages, and being able to trade gold or items with another village. sure we could do these things now in a way, but here me out. think you might find these ideas interesting...

village ideas

1) the ability for a village to collect money from vendors or stations, and to "work" or have a certain job or jobs within the village. (in other words to get paid for your work when gems aren't enough) ----- alright, this one is a doozy, but ill try and explain the best I can, lets say you have an inventory full of stuff, no matter what it is. materials or even armor, and why not crafted materials too. and then you take that stuff to a vendor. currently you wont be able to sell all of that stuff, but how about being able to sell all of that stuff, and in combination with the vendors actually make money based on the things that you buy and sell. and to where that money does not "disappear" it is still in the village, but pretty much in the hands of the leader or leaders. and then the leaders of the village could then use that money to lets say make more lots for more members and set allowances for members that can be adjusted by the leader.... the ability to "work" for a crafting station, and getting paid to do it in return. the crafting station should gain a profit off of the work you do as well, and that also goes into the money pool for the village. we could do this with the current crafting setup as we have right now, but we could just add a village money system and, when you craft lets say ingots, you can get money back in return after every craft, even if it is just copper or silver and then some of that goes into the village's bank. to make it fair, village money shouldn't be taken out by leaders and then use the money for their own personal needs. should be used to improve the village instead.

"note - to increase the cap means that the mountains will either have to be torn down, or to be easily reached so that houses can be put up their. its quite a big map, and only three main spots to put houses currently, beach, near town center and the south west section. and housing potential both on the east and west side of the map in the map in the mountains. unless of course we can cram some extra houses with the space we have available currently"

"note - to make the crafting job interesting, we could base the material or items crafted scaled to level...similar to if your out gathering, the higher level node you gather from, the higher quality gems you get."

" note - also having a new building for a bank would be ideal, or could just put an NPC in front of the vault, so that leaders can then manage the village's money, and set allowances for the village members, upgrade the guards or hire guards, and manage the guard's pay rate"

2) village wars --- since there probably wont be pvp in the game, we could at least have the ability to defend our village from monsters. and in combination with the village money system idea, we could also "hire" NPCs to help protect the village. might be just lowly mercenaries for the cheapest option and up to a highly trained soldiers to help defend your village. the NPCs may not exactly defeat the monsters for you, but will at least should help... and the ability to spend village money to upgrade their equipment. and as I mentioned earlier, the ability to have alliances with other villages, and then they can also jump in and help defend your village too, and allied villages can also get notifications when their allied villages are about to be attacked. this idea may become annoying over time, so to make it fun, if a village successfully fend off the monsters, that village and it's allies who participated can get a village bonus for a period of time...preferably till the next attack. and the bonus could be pretty much anything.

here is what a village battle could be like...

first, you may get a 30 minute warning saying a battle may take place, during this time, your hired guards (if you have any) should be running to the bridge where the gold portal is that leads to ardent/summer's hollow, when its time, the monsters rush in, the guards and every participating player clash with the monsters, slowing them down, or temporarily stopping them. this will be where your hard earned village money will be at work... the more money a village dumps in to the guards, the longer they can keep the monsters at bay. the monster's goal is to rush in and take out crafting stations and finally the town center. if they are successful there are several things that can be done to make it interesting. first, there could be negative effects towards a town, such as slower production rate for crafting, the village money may be lowered due to repairs or from monsters raiding the bank, may effect gathering materials within the village. etc etc...if a village is successful, an increase on village bonuses, like an increased abundant harvest for crops/animals, faster crafting times and maybe a bonus the village's money on winning. the bonuses could be anything really, just giving examples.

3) hiring farm/ranch hand NPCs ---- now this one isn't all that important and it kinda takes out the fun of having to it yourself. but it may be interesting to have. and this can also be done in several ways. the most simple way is to just have an NPC just feed or collect your animals/crops and then you would get the same amount as you would if you done it yourself. or, we could have a leveling system for the hired NPC, and then that NPC can then be leveled up and get better over time, thus getting more crops/items per day. although, this will make it easier for inactive players to hoard items, but in a way, that is also a good thing too if you ask me. or to have the worker NPCs only active when a player is online... and perhaps the cheapest option ( we could still have workers who do it or just watch) would be to have an NPC who would just watch your animals/crops and then send you a message from a messenger pigeon or however you wanna do it. could also do a leveling system on that one too I guess, higher level the NPC watcher, the better warning you can get....like, at lowest level it could be lets say 30 minutes late, and then as you level that up, then the warning could slowly get to be on time, and then eventually an early warning for your crops that could be 5 or 10 minutes early, but will also still have the ability to "communicate with the watcher" help you keep track of your crops/animals.
here is what it could look like...

lvl 1, 30 minutes late---- lvl 15, 20 minutes late ---- lvl 30, 10 minutes late---- lvl 45, on time---- lvl 60, 10 minutes early plus being able to track the time---- lvl 75, 20 minutes early + time track ---- lvl 90, 30 minutes early + time track

4) fully modeled house interiors ---- another idea that isn't too important, but it would be interesting to say the least, would also be nice to fully customize your house as well, inside and out. could also have a house renting system and the money can then go into the village's bank. for a reasonable price of course. also, using the auto kicking for inactive players time limit for the time needed to pay rent. I believe that's two weeks if I'm correct?

5) auction NPCs in the village ---- another idea that's not so important, but it does beat having to go to ardent each time you wanna buy something. could also tie that in with the village money system to where the village gets a tax bonus from it as well.

6) paying taxes to ardent/summers hollow --- with the village money system, we could also throw in taxes to those places from villages, and also perhaps with items sold/bought can also go into the city's money pool. could also throw in the same idea that was from the village war, with mobs attacking the city every now and then. but in order to make this any fun, there will have to be safe spots in the towns. also the safe spot idea can also be applied to the villages as well, player houses can be the safe spot for them, and cant forget the gathering areas too for all areas that's needed. as for the hiring soldiers and etc for cities from the town's money pool. to manage the money for the towns, two ideas for that...one you could have a guild control it, or we could have it as a goal system, and leave it up to the city to make the decisions automatically. although ardent isn't really designed too well it seems for monster attacks, and with having safe zones scattered around the city. so if we go with that approach, the only way to make it any fun is that if its either set at a certain time, or players should get a notification and be teleported freely if AFK to an area that's safe. same idea can be applied to summer's hollow as well. and the mobs can be scaled based on the character, same as it is in event zones.

"note - like the village war idea, I mentioned that it might be a good idea to have a random village buff. same idea can be applied to the city invasion wars. or the city could give out things like a little bit of gold and items so that certain bonuses wont overlap. or it could be temporary character stat bonuses or a combination of several of those ideas"

7) village horse stable NPC ---- another feature that isn't too important but wouldent mind seeing it in the game. also wouldent mind seeing more colors/breeds of horses that's available for horse NPCs worldwide

8) increased project material cap, or unlimited cap ---- sure if you raise the cap, it would make it a lot easier to max out a village. this idea isn't too important, but it is a pain in the butt if you go out and gather for a few hours, and bring back about 5k raw mats to put into a certain category and then come to find out its full from another player. sure you could put those materials in your vault assuming if you have the space, or you could go to the AH and sell it. but an increased project cap can take care of that problem, plus it will help out a village. to minimize the problem of it being too easy, I would suggest raising the experience required to rank up a building, probably at least 2 or 4 times the amount, or more that we have currently for each rank.

character related ideas

9) more color customization options for character outfits and mounts ---- instead of lets say for example for the highway man set, we had a choice between three color options. why not having a color option pallet in the wardrobe screen, to where we can fine tune each part...like for example, being able to use a color slider bar thingie to where we could change the highwayman hat or any armor/outfit piece...like a gold hat, and red feather, or gold hat and black feather...or black hat and gold feather...etc etc. with that feature, options are pretty much endless in a way. (honestly I cant lie, I cant remember if the highwayman outfit has a feather in it or not cause I have been inactive for a couple weeks)

10) marriage/friend bond --- well its no secret that we got some love birds in the game... so why not a marriage system. and why not make it interesting by giving it a leveling system too, where when a couple is in a party together, or just being online... no matter if its combat, or gathering, they get a bonus towards that activity. and higher level the couple level is, the more bonuses and effects, and stronger those bonuses and effects are as well. and sure, also have an option for a divorce too, cause one may quit and you would not wanna be stuck married and cant do anything about it. also, in the player's house/vault, would also be nice to have a shared vault for the couple, with two trunk inventories. one is enough theoretically, but there are a lot of hoarders out their...im one of them...or have the second trunk purchasable from the crown shop...also I believe that this marriage system shouldn't be just limited for a "marriage"...ill explain...could also do a "friend bond" with someone, with the same bonuses...and leave it up to players if they wanna do same sex marriages. I believe in choice for players, and they can do what makes them happy that is of course still fair to others. as far as the bonuses you get, how strong they are, ill leave that up to the devs if they wish to go down that path.

"note - if a player divorces another player or unbond them or deletes their character, a player that the items belong to should either be mailed to the player that it belongs to, or the shared trunk should be still active, but only to that one player. this is also why I recommended two trunks."

"note - a friend bond is technically the same as a marriage, it should have the same bonus for people who would not want a same sex marriage, or to get married regardless of their gender differences."

"note - to make it fair when a player divorces that has a high friend/marriage level, and then tries to remarry/friend another player, the levels for both should be at level 1"

that's all for now, this post is getting too long, guess ill keep it at 10 ideas, same as my last post. more ideas coming in the future! thank you so much for reading and thanks again to the devs for bringing out this game and thanks to the devs for being their for the players, listening to them, and not keeping us in the dark like some devs would. stay amazing! ^_^

Zarabu

shout out to the guild Asylum... stay crazy, cause sane is just way too boring. ;)
AWWW YEAH!! <3 Zara thx for thinking of the black wings for me! YOUR GREAT AND THIS POST IS SUPER GREAT! GO GO TEAM ASYLUM!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Has any suggestions became a reality? Curious to know
Yes, in the past, some player suggestions were eventually added to the game. Sometimes you have to be patient, and you have to understand that things won't always be implemented exactly in the way you had imagined, but the Otters do listen to our suggestions, for sure! :D

Reactions: Eris Strife
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
Has any suggestions became a reality? Curious to know
A lot of suggestions from players actually made it into the game. Example: The colourcoding on item backgrouds in vaults is one of the more recent ones. Before we weren't able to determine an items rarity once it was placed in vaults , now we can.

Reactions: Zazie and Eris Strife
  • Likex2