Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
I can only speak to iOS devices; I have successfully run V&H on an iPad Mini 4 (which, although the most "current" model, certainly would never be considered a gaming platform for anything more than Solitaire) with no problems.

Can you download it, and just try to see if it will run? (Sorry, I have zero experience with the Android OS)

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
The game will not run o the Fire HD 10 since it runs Amazon's own Fire OS - it does not make use of the Play Store which is the only place V&H is distributed on.

Any stock Android tablets from the last couple years in the ~$300 price range should be quite capable of running the game well.

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
I'm pretty sure the Play Store cannot be installed on Fire OS - but if I'm wrong, in theory then it should work just fine.
I'm not 100% sure, but I remember seeing a few fire tablets with the play store installed.

To the OP, if you see it and it installs, just try it out.

Characters
Rizzo, Azzurra, Menolly
Platform
Android, PC
what about a Galaxy tab E? Got my daughter one for her birthday and she is not able to get the game on it. Game doesn't show up in the play store. Will the game be available for the Tab E in the coming expansion? She was really looking forward to playing on her new tablet inside of her phone. Game works fine on my 3 1/2 year old Galaxy tab A and my hubby's newer Galaxy tab A.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Unfortunately most models of the Galaxy Tab E are unable to play the game due to not meeting hardware requirements - Villagers & Heroes is a fairly demanding game and as such it won't run on many lower-end devices, depending on their individual configurations.

The coming expansion will not change this, sorry - all I can advise is to try another tablet. I can always check up compatibility for you in advance if that helps!

Characters
Rizzo, Azzurra, Menolly
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks Ivar for the repl. Guess I should have checked before I bought it. Well at least grandsons can play minecraft and jigsaw puzzles on it

Characters
Limera
Platform
Android, PC
Ivar Hill, please, list the parameters (RAM, graphics card memory, processor speed, etc.) for the PC to play at maximum graphics settings. Or give a link where all this can be viewed.