Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
will the talent builder get the new talents once the patch comes
The Talent Builder has seen very low traffic since its release, so currently it is not a priority. If many of you are outspoken about its usefulness, however, we might re-prioritize :)

Characters
Instant Karma, Boot II
Platform
Steam
The Talent Builder has seen very low traffic since its release, so currently it is not a priority. If many of you are outspoken about its usefulness, however, we might re-prioritize :)
Low priority is fine by me, but please do update it at some point. It's useful for sharing builds with others.

Best regards

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
It will probably be most used the first month leading up to the expansion as soon as we find out all the details. Wether or not that means updating it is worth the effort I do not know. I think I’ve played with it once or twice but it may be used more now that we’ll have to make ACTUAL choice to where we put our points into.

CW

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Right around the time of Starfall, I used the Talent Builder quite a bit as I figured out how I wanted to redistribute points on my 4 toons. I anticipate that I will want to do the same again before this patch rolls out. (It's certainly not the case that I wouldn't want to do this!) Yes, I still have quite a few talent reset potions leftover from Starfall, but I'd rather not use them all up with this big, upcoming patch! (I'm fairly sure that at this point, all the remaining ones are soulbound and not accountbound. I also can't guarantee that my higher lvl toons don't have too few talent reset pots & that my lower lvl ones don't have more than they really need!) LOL Being able to tinker with the Talent Builder a little ahead of the patch also really helps to ease the transition. (At least, that was my personal opinion with all the Starfall changes that we had to adjust to.) Finally, my favorite thing about using the Talent Builder is that it does the math for me!!

There will be a lot of tough decisions to make regarding how we all most want to set our talent points. (And the talent point builder is the easiest way for high lvl toons (and/or toons who have 20-25 extra talent points) to visualize the possibilities.)

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
`
Right around the time of Starfall, I used the Talent Builder quite a bit as I figured out how I wanted to redistribute points on my 4 toons. I anticipate that I will want to do the same again before this patch rolls out. (It's certainly not the case that I wouldn't want to do this!) Yes, I still have quite a few talent reset potions leftover from Starfall, but I'd rather not use them all up with this big, upcoming patch! (I'm fairly sure that at this point, all the remaining ones are soulbound and not accountbound. I also can't guarantee that my higher lvl toons don't have too few talent reset pots & that my lower lvl ones don't have more than they really need!) LOL Being able to tinker with the Talent Builder a little ahead of the patch also really helps to ease the transition. (At least, that was my personal opinion with all the Starfall changes that we had to adjust to.) Finally, my favorite thing about using the Talent Builder is that it does the math for me!!

There will be a lot of tough decisions to make regarding how we all most want to set our talent points. (And the talent point builder is the easiest way for high lvl toons (and/or toons who have 20-25 extra talent points) to visualize the possibilities.)
This doesn’t have to do with anything but I have a feeling its going to be 30 extra talent points... :eek:) I have a strong feeling level cap is increasing along with another rebirth 105

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
`

This doesn’t have to do with anything but I have a feeling its going to be 30 extra talent points... :eek:) I have a strong feeling level cap is increasing along with another rebirth 105
No level cap increase, they said so in one of the streams. You'll have to use the points you have now

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Correct! The idea isn't necessarily to make characters more or less powerful, but simply to give you more options for what kind of build you want to do. :)

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I used the talent builder alot right before & after Starfall, trying to figure out how I wanted to distribute my points, also with my rebirths, & I directed new players/players who had build questions to the talent builder to play around with builds and figure out how they wanted to distribute talent points (& even which class they wanted to play if they were trying to decide between two). It may not get a whole lot of use regularly, but it MOST DEFINITELY got use at certain times.