Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer

Leading up to the release of our brand new expansion, we are releasing a story in six parts, followed by a complete reveal of all changes and new features of the game. Get ready for a new exciting chapter each week!

The final chapter is now open! Stay tuned for more reveals today!

Also a shoutout to Sighfrid for providing us with the original King Leo art featured in this chapter :)

Read the book here: www.madottergames.com/thebook

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I READ IT I READ IT I READ IT IS THERE A NEW CLASS???? I WANNA BE A SHAMAAAAAANNNN :D CALLING DIBS ON THE NAME RIONA!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I read it too, holding my breath throughout most of it. Wow. Simply wow. The whole book is such a great read!

Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Just sayin' if I wind up making another character... it's totally not my fault this time. :p

But thanks for a great story, Sarah. Your writing and characterizations are one of the things that drew me to this game. The ongoing story development is one of the things that keep me here. V&H has been a combination of my two favorite forms of entertainment; gaming and reading. Each expansion is like starting a new chapter in a good book. I'm looking forward to seeing how this translates into the new expansion and the ongoing storyline. My thanks to you and the rest of The Otterman Empire for your efforts in never ceasing to continuously evolve this game into something that becomes increasingly special with each and every expansion.

PS: Ummm... If you do introduce a new class, I might be in need of an expansion on character slots, btw. Someone seems to have used up all 5 of my current ones...

Characters
Caraldor / Loxana
Platform
iOS, PC
Just sayin' if I wind up making another character... it's totally not my fault this time. :p

But thanks for a great story, Sarah. Your writing and characterizations are one of the things that drew me to this game. The ongoing story development is one of the things that keep me here. V&H has been a combination of my two favorite forms of entertainment; gaming and reading. Each expansion is like starting a new chapter in a good book. I'm looking forward to seeing how this translates into the new expansion and the ongoing storyline. My thanks to you and the rest of The Otterman Empire for your efforts in never ceasing to continuously evolve this game into something that becomes increasingly special with each and every expansion.

PS: Ummm... If you do introduce a new class, I might be in need of an expansion on character slots, btw. Someone seems to have used up all 5 of my current ones...
ditto

while I still have one slot open, I am hoping for an additional slot, perhaps free? ;);)

PS: the introduction of a new class seems a lot more likely now.... unless Sarah's magical writing skills have us entirely misled....

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam

See the live stream for an answer to that PS

ditto

while I still have one slot open, I am hoping for an additional slot, perhaps free? ;);)

PS: the introduction of a new class seems a lot more likely now.... unless Sarah's magical writing skills have us entirely misled....

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
O wow! Sarah you are such an AMAZING writer! Please don't ever stop spinning these wonderful tales that enthrall us and give us goosebumps as we read! Much love!

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
OMG I've saved up my crowns and now I have enough to buy another character slot! I will make a SHAMAN! WOO!!

I wonder what I should name her??? I think she'll be based on water at first (I'll eventually teach her to be earth though)