Characters
Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Last edited
Ok, I see I added "body" to it... Didn't notice... Threw in a second one, to keep the thread on track...

Characters
Major Arcana
Platform
Android
I'll admit, I cheated a little (Google search). That said, I'll part with this one. Until a moment ago, I didn't even know what these guys looked like. Nevertheless, this band's music brings back memories of dimly-lit, highway scenery. Don't know why I find this comforting... Guess it just reminds me of home...

Characters
Major Arcana
Platform
Android
Last edited
Little Sister by Queens of the Stone Age

I was all about these guys... Austin, TX, 2001ish... Go With The Flow... I heard that, and was like, yeah, Josh Homme is my new hero. Of course, Dave Grohl, on the drums, just catapulted these albums to greatness. I can think of nothing to top it.

Forum Moderator
Characters
Paranoia
Platform
Android, PC
So much cool stuff in this thread, so many nice memories of the past, thx all for sharing.
Well, me's a kid of the mid 70s, so as a young person (with two older brothers) the 80s were my party decade.
The next one is a cover from the Beach Boys, but David Lee Roth made it more colourful and lifted it into the spheres of nonsense. I love it. :D

California Girls - David Lee Roth