Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
We will continue to add names to the Shrine, with upcoming patches. Good luck to those of you still participating!
Would it be possible to decrease the size of the font used on the shrine so that all the names can appear? As it stands today, some names are clipped at the bottom. Depending on which platform you’re viewing it from, you can’t see the US3 player list.

Leizong

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
[QUOTE =“ Sarah Otter,帖子:27609,成员:7”]
更新

截止到今天,所有在萨满神社中列出的萨满胜者都获得了王冠。

我们将继续使用即将发布的补丁程序为神社添加名称。祝您仍然参与其中!
[/引用]
我没有收到第一名的奖励,显示仍旧是一个问题

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
My wife, Jessika, has completed the challenge but doesn’t have a forum account. She asked me to thank a number of people, so I‘m passing along her grateful and heartfelt thanks to:

- Dr. Frankenstein for showing the way,

- US3 Legends* for all their assistance, guidance and patience,

- Tom810 for being so gracious when Jess accidentally deleted her stacks of luck while farming weapon runes (Jess was literally in tears when she found out how long they took to gather. Not all hero’s wear capes...),

- Mayweda for showing Jess how to Fungal for Fun (and the ‘wine tip’),

- MysticAngel for the most generous and timely pies,

- and to Sariah (and her merry band of cutthroats) for inviting Jess to dungy with them, even though she had to have been a burden. (Her words, not mine).

Personally, it‘s like a magic trick for me to see her play one-handed. With the exception of Maldwyn’s tomb (which has some pretty tricky navigation in spots), she plays better than I do (again, her words, not mine :) ).

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
Hey, congrats Natta/Gaia Ge! Glad to see you made it!

Leaves 2 slots open. Could be a tight finish. Good luck Us2-ers!

Reactions: Tern
  • Likex1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Platform
Android, PC
Woohoo, congrats Tern! Pretty epic run you did being that you didn't really plan on doing it at first and started in ernest pretty late :D!

Take some much needed rest now, buddy!

Just 1 more US2 slot open! No idea who will be surging for it, though.

• Likex1

Tern

Bog Frog
Characters
Wes, Inn, Hugh, Sis & Pat Tern
Platform
Android, PC
Woohoo, congrats Tern! Pretty epic run you did being that you didn't really plan on doing it at first and started in ernest pretty late :D!

Take some much needed rest now, buddy!

Just 1 more US2 slot open! No idea who will be surging for it, though.
Thank you for the encouragement and help. I did my level 60 rebirth on October 1st, and with LOTS of help finished November 7th. Still plenty of time and US2 players are awesome helping others reach their goals. ♥

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Toget, Avani
Platform
Android, PC
Grats Tern!

• Likex1