Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful
Platform
PC
Long ago, in the time of the four elders, a great evil arose: A being called Grinchta. A bulbous green fellow with a heart as black as coal. He wanted nothing more than to make the lives of the villagers of ardent to be MISERABLE during the holiday season. He tore down trees, smashed presents, and ate all the feasts the people had prepared.

The four elders, unable to stop their quest to stop Mallok, granted blessings to thsoe who would battle the not-so-jolly green giant. Soon, an army of villagers arose. They were sick of Grinchta's antics. Whether the elders gave them the blessings or not, they refused to stand by while he destroyed all their hard work. They armed themselves with what they could and dove into battle.

Many villagers fell in battle. The others who lived mourned their friends and fought with more vigor than ever before! But no matter how many times he fell, Grinchta would always rise again in mere hours.

No villager would back down.

They continued their fight. This was their holiday! They wouldn't give in so easily.

The portal connecting Grincta's Lair and Ardent would only remain open for a few months. That's how long the villagers had to hold him off for. Their battles raged until the faithful day came and the portal closed.

A mass celebration rung throughout the Kingdom. Songs were sung for the fallen and stories were told of the harrowing battles. Deep down they all knew one thing: Grinchta would return.

Each and every year, Grinchta would return to Ardent to spread his reign of terror. Each and every year the villagers fought. It was such that each and every year the villagers stood together in growing numbers to protect their holiday festivities.

It was in battles such as these, that villagers became Heroes.

I hope that you enjoy this! I've never posted to here before so I hope I'm doing this right! I have a bunch of stories surrounding Grinchta's Lair and the Holloween event too (In fact, the halloween event was the first one that I ever wrote a story like this for). ~ Viranda the Storyteller

BBlue

Eldritch Huntress
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
loved that story glad you posted it on forums as well :) was able to read most of it when we were running Grinchta but not all easy to read it here, I always love when u tell a story when we are running the ez bosses makes it more special.

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Platform
PC
loved that story glad you posted it on forums as well :) was able to read most of it when we were running Grinchta but not all easy to read it here, I always love when u tell a story when we are running the ez bosses makes it more special.
Thank you BBlue! I really enjoy telling these stories when I get the chance to. I have so many of them at this point. I think my Halloween Haunted Moors one is the longest one yet! I'll have to share it at some point.

Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Platform
PC
Thank you BBlue! I really enjoy telling these stories when I get the chance to. I have so many of them at this point. I think my Halloween Haunted Moors one is the longest one yet! I'll have to share it at some point.

Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Please do since I am not on US2 and many others are not we dont get to hear them.