Roselda

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
I have a Moto E (2nd gen) phone with Android 5.1. When I try to install the game from the Play Store, I get "this app is not compatible with your device". Your information says that it is available to phones with Android 4.3 and up. What's going on? Why can't I get the mobile app on my phone?

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Android 4.3 is the software requirement. In addition to this, the phone itself has to be fast enough to run the game, which is largely independent of which version of Android it runs.
Unfortunately the 2nd gen Moto E does not meet the hardware requirements - the components are simply not powerful enough to run the game well. The only thing I can recommend is trying the game on a more powerful device. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Roselda

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
Thanks Ivar, for your reply. Since I'm much too cheap....err...frugal.....to spend hundreds on a new phone, I guess I'll just have to be content with playing on my PC only. It's such a great game, was hoping for a little mobility, but I can live without that. Appreciate your info!

Roselda

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
Is there a list somewhere of what phones can run the mobile app? Or a list of requirements, so I can determine which phones would work?

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
My Moto G4 runs the game with no problem, with Android 7.0

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Is there a list somewhere of what phones can run the mobile app? Or a list of requirements, so I can determine which phones would work?
I hardly think there is such a list because of the great amount of newly released phones each month. Both a, list that does run the game and that doesnt would be impossible to keep up to date. I do recall reading the requirements somewhere but it was probably on the old forum. If nobody linked you there yet by the time I get home I'll try and see if I can find it.