Viranda

Grand Priestess
Characters
Viranda, Luna the Beautiful,
Platform
PC
You mentioned during the stream you wanted a glowy effect- a tidbit (like a button or 3) on the hat, coat, and boots would be really cool!

Omnigma

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Omnigma, Draco, Kindle, IOU1
Platform
PC, Steam
Great stream today, and thanks to all of you for your strides forward. Any news is welcome, such as Damon being able to test on an actual server.

Omnigma

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
glowing rubies at the seams / buttons
I think that limits the people that would want an outfit, if it's completely decked out with rubies, for instance. What if there were a way we could simply buy these things and apply them to an outfit, much the same as we do when we gnog a piece of gear? Sorry, was in re to stream so I didn't feel it was too off topic to comment.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I think that limits the people that would want an outfit, if it's completely decked out with rubies, for instance. What if there were a way we could simply buy these things and apply them to an outfit, much the same as we do when we gnog a piece of gear? Sorry, was in re to stream so I didn't feel it was too off topic to comment.
nonono not decked, just an idea for things you can make glow without it making too much, like a glowing hat

Jeylana

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jeylana, Lanajey
Platform
PC
That was a great stream!
I enjoy the graphics stuff, have tried it myself and failed miserably, also because the program was in English, but no matter ...
Thanks again to Ivar, he has explained the great and he speaks so refreshingly clear English that even I understand, in part at least ..

Omnigma

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
nonono not decked, just an idea for things you can make glow without it making too much, like a glowing hat
hmm, so glowing, or strobing tattoos that would have an area effect which would make it brighten up with a soft glow? That does seem appealing, and would be like killing three birds, with one stone, and if they were a shop item even better!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
hmm, so glowing, or strobing tattoos that would have an area effect which would make it brighten up with a soft glow? That does seem appealing, and would be like killing three birds, with one stone, and if they were a shop item even better!
Have you ever seen the gloves from the nymph outfits? They have these glowing circling orbs around the wrists. (We can ask Ivar to model them tomorrow if you haven't seen them before. I have them in every color but one or two, I think & they're faves of mine.)

Kaydee

BRA Member
Platform
PC
Thanks for a great stream, I'm actually buzzing like a kid who had too much chocolate!

Kudos to all of you, for doing these streams! (y) :)

Omnigma

Black Thrush Agent
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
(We can ask Ivar to model them tomorrow if you haven't seen them before. I have them in every color but one or two, I think & they're faves of mine.)
Yeah i have two colors myself and am partial to them, alas, we make an entire outfit like that, we may as well just go full Tron, if you are familiar with that movie?

FaunaG

Priestess
Characters
FaunaG, Fion, FGWar, FaunaG Wi
Platform
PC
Does the majority of your player base not have day jobs (or school)? Cause the timing of your streams is right during my work day (or when I'm making dinner) so I can only assume those of us with full time jobs or other responsibilities are in the minority.

Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
I miss your input, FaunaG! I can only assume something dragon-related would be your preference?
(and please remember; World wide web = many time zones) :geek: