Dyzzy

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android
They are at work , lol..this is their job silly!!!
All my friends work. We just all work at places with computers or where we can use our phones always !!..

Nadiria

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
Does the majority of your player base not have day jobs (or school)? Cause the timing of your streams is right during my work day (or when I'm making dinner) so I can only assume those of us with full time jobs or other responsibilities are in the minority.
Today's livestream was purposely timed for our V&H Family in Europe.

As others have said, many of us have the ability to watch the livestreams while at work; others have non-standard (ie 2nd shift, 3rd shift) schedules.

Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
hmm, so glowing, or strobing tattoos that would have an area effect which would make it brighten up with a soft glow? That does seem appealing, and would be like killing three birds, with one stone, and if they were a shop item even better!
Cant create, we can only use what exists already, it is a LOT of work to create something new and we cannot combine different pieces either. Because of what Ivar told during thethe livestream, that clothes dont go OVER the body but replace it to prevent the body showing through, and that any more revealing clothes than fully covered are hard because of skin colours, I dont expect tattoos any time soon. They are a combination of those two "forbidden techniques" I imagine

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Dear Sir,
When will I get an answer to my multiple questions regarding graphics (...)
This has actually been answered in one of the live streams. I'd have to look up which one it was, but the answer to your question if we can't use the time the server is down to update mobile graphics to a higher quality is that we unfortunately can't, since the people who could do that are the same people who are responsible for bringing the servers back online. One of the reasons for the difference in gfx quality between PC and mobile is the difference in lighting systems used, PC uses more complex lighting and this makes the game look better. (If I remember that correctly). While we might change that in the future, it is not planned any time soon.

Characters
Chiarale
Platform
iOS, PC
This has actually been answered in one of the live streams. I'd have to look up which one it was, but the answer to your question if we can't use the time the server is down to update mobile graphics to a higher quality is that we unfortunately can't, since the people who could do that are the same people who are responsible for bringing the servers back online. One of the reasons for the difference in gfx quality between PC and mobile is the difference in lighting systems used, PC uses more complex lighting and this makes the game look better. (If I remember that correctly). While we might change that in the future, it is not planned any time soon.
It’s at 32:34 of the Feb. 23 livestream

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Does the majority of your player base not have day jobs (or school)? Cause the timing of your streams is right during my work day (or when I'm making dinner) so I can only assume those of us with full time jobs or other responsibilities are in the minority.
Two notes on this:

First, we're a global community - so no matter when we do the livestreams, it will be during someone's working hours, there's just no way around that.

Second, we're (usually) doing the livestreams while we're working ourselves, so naturally that will fall within anyone's working hours in time zones close to ours. The only way around that would be for us to have livestreams when we're not at work, and we don't necessarily have the time or equipment to do so, depending on the day and nature of the livestream.

FaunaG

Priestess
Characters
FaunaG, Fion, FGWar, FaunaG Wi
Platform
PC
Two notes on this:

First, we're a global community - so no matter when we do the livestreams, it will be during someone's working hours, there's just no way around that.

Second, we're (usually) doing the livestreams while we're working ourselves, so naturally that will fall within anyone's working hours in time zones close to ours. The only way around that would be for us to have livestreams when we're not at work, and we don't necessarily have the time or equipment to do so, depending on the day and nature of the livestream.
thank you for anwering me and for not being snarky
your answer makes a lot of sense