Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
I'm a lightning warrior and I have this ultimate. Today while fighting my health dropped t zero for the first time, but I died instead of getting 100 percent of my health. When I clicked on resurrect I lost a rezzie.
I did file a bug report but I'm wondering if I don't understand how that ultimate is supposed to work.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
When it works it just seems like a heal. One minute your health is low, you get hit (hard enough to kill you) and instead your health jumps right back up. The first couple of times it activated for me I didn't even realise till later what had happened.

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
Same here, all you see is the little icon that lets you know you would have died. And if you are in a big fight, you might die again. (I did just that).

I could not figure it out at first but subsequent times I saw it happen. And during a fight I did see it working right just this past week.

Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
OK, so I ran a test today. I let my health drop down to zero in a battle. When I hit zero my health went back up about 10 K (I'm level80) but full health is about 40 K. So "Its Alive" is activating but the tool tip says it should raise you to "100% health". Is this your health before any modifiers or is there some other reason for the discrepancy?

Forum Moderator
Characters
IrishElf, Rishi, Irish, Elf
Platform
PC
OK, so I ran a test today. I let my health drop down to zero in a battle. When I hit zero my health went back up about 10 K (I'm level80) but full health is about 40 K. So "Its Alive" is activating but the tool tip says it should raise you to "100% health". Is this your health before any modifiers or is there some other reason for the discrepancy?
I think might be 100% base hp. But not sure.