Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
also I notice that you can't create a new account seeing how they say my orginal one didn't come with the xfering and all that jive. I'm disappointed... or backdating or what have you. I signed up just 2 days before you all went boom. http://prntscr.com/ms0wbm this is what the sign up page looks like. I can't even get to it.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
also I notice that you can't create a new account seeing how they say my orginal one didn't come with the xfering and all that jive. I'm disappointed... or backdating or what have you. I signed up just 2 days before you all went boom. http://prntscr.com/ms0wbm this is what the sign up page looks like. I can't even get to it.

Try this link
https://www.villagers-and-heroes.com/

Creating new accounts on PC is currently not working, though.

Since your account was created a couple of days before the hack hat account should be ok, though.

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Well I tried getting on with my phone using my accounts, I believe my accounts did not make it through the process and I had a character I mean really why would I know what to use here on the forum etc etc?I'm extreamly upset and to think I iwll lose out on all the stuff if I had to reregister and start over.

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
and obviously my post isn't important enough to get a Dev to answer my questions Why can't I log in with my accounts, as if they aren't even registered and I know damn WELL they are and I was counting on playing and if this keeps up I wont come back..

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
First of all I`m sorry that you`ve ran into that problem, esp. as a new player, but we`re trying to fix each and every problem that has come up after our servers are back and as you can imagine, there`s a lot of things to do and check, some small and some big, so please don`t hold it against us that we aren`t responding to each forum post or support inquiry as fast as we normally would. And believe me, it`s not that we don`t want to and it`s also not about importance or whatever, but we`re running with max capacity atm and are doing the best we can.

As I have said in the other thread, if you haven`t already done so, please contact our support at support@madottergames.com and tell us your char name, server and when you`ve registered your account and we will see if it survivived the roll back or not. That`s unfortunately all I can tell you right now from home.

Also and in case you have to/want to register a new account, this indeed doesn`t work for PC accounts at the moment, but you can register new accounts on mobile (and use them to play on your PC as well, that should work AFAIK).

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
First of all I`m sorry that you`ve ran into that problem, esp. as a new player, but we`re trying to fix each and every problem that has come up after our servers are back and as you can imagine, there`s a lot of things to do and check, some small and some big, so please don`t hold it against us that we aren`t responding to each forum post or support inquiry as fast as we normally would. And believe me, it`s not that we don`t want to and it`s also not about importance or whatever, but we`re running with max capacity atm and are doing the best we can.

As I have said in the other thread, if you haven`t already done so, please contact our support at support@madottergames.com and tell us your char name, server and when you`ve registered your account and we will see if it survivived the roll back or not. That`s unfortunately all I can tell you right now from home.

Also and in case you have to/want to register a new account, this indeed doesn`t work for PC accounts at the moment, but you can register new accounts on mobile (and use them to play on your PC as well, that should work AFAIK).

I tried to register on my mobile but did the same thing here. SO I just removed it from my mobile.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Assuming you have access to the associated email, I suggest trying the "forgot password" option, which will send a randomly generated password to your email address. Use that password with your email and see if that works. After doing that, you can change your password to one you would prefer.

If there is some issue with your old password, this will solve that issue.

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
Assuming you have access to the associated email, I suggest trying the "forgot password" option, which will send a randomly generated password to your email address. Use that password with your email and see if that works. After doing that, you can change your password to one you would prefer.

If there is some issue with your old password, this will solve that issue.
I did all of that.

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
I`ve seen that you`ve opened a support ticket, but you didn`t mention your character name. Marie Daniel on US3 is correct? If not, can you PM me the name and I`ll add it to your ticket.

Characters
Marie Daniel
Platform
PC
I`ve seen that you`ve opened a support ticket, but you didn`t mention your character name. Marie Daniel on US3 is correct? If not, can you PM me the name and I`ll add it to your ticket.
Yes that is correct I may have spelt her last name a tad bit wrong but close enough.