SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Last edited
The US3 Newsletter is a weekly in-game mail containing information regarding US3's server-wide activities for that week.

Stay in the loop by having a reference to the dates and meeting locations of crafting parties, mini-games, dungeon runs and more! Not only do the Newsletter list out events, it also includes any important V&H related news that is posted here on the forums.

Mails are generally sent out every Sunday although there may be delays here and there.

In order to subscribe, simply send a mail to Valyant on US3 indicating you wish to subscribe to the Newsletter. If you are in a Guild, it is recommended to ask your leader or officer to subscribe so that they can forward the Newsletter to the entire Guild.

If you would like to add one of your events to a future Newsletter, please mail the details to Valyant prior to the Sunday of that event including the date, time, timezone, location and any other pertinent information.

Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions.

SKAAVVEEK

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Some may be wondering why there has not been a Newsletter the past 2 weeks. I am currently out of town and have been unable to send them out due to limited time / Wi-Fi.

Whenever I do get the chance to log on it is only for a few minutes so there just wasn't enough time to mail them out.

The Newsletter will resume this coming Sunday and I apologize for any inconvenience. In the future I'll try to have someone act as a backup if I'll be gone for an extended period.

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario
Platform
iOS, PC
Oooh, pick me! Newsletter in rhyme!

Here’s your schedule for the week,
For adventure you should seek,
A group on Sundays for dungeon fun,
And bounties Mondays for everyone,
Party Wednesday on the shore,