Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Last edited by a moderator
Villagers & Heroes now has a dedicated team of volunteer players, who, in conjunction with Mad Otter, will be working on a regular basis to provide events, both in-game and on the forums, to our community as a whole!
If you have ideas for events, or are interested in volunteering to help with events, please contact one of the members on the event committee on your server.

They are:

US1:
  • Rockbane (Braveshoe on Forums/Discord)
  • Annaliese
  • Sudaki
US2:
  • SoulMaker
  • Jyin
US3:
  • Vyrus (SKAVEEK on Forums/Discord)
  • ShadySquirrel
  • William Hououin (William-Hououin on Forums)
  • Deri
EU1:
  • Mutsie
  • Ekimie
  • Sunny Dazzles
EU2:
  • Sarah05
  • Paranoia
  • Xmerlindax

Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
On the last forum there was something about holding an event for your server that was supported by the devs. Does this feature still exists. Plz let me know something. In the mean time I’ll just run small events like William Hououin, which are awesome events. Thanks and looking forward to hear back from ya

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
On the last forum there was something about holding an event for your server that was supported by the devs. Does this feature still exists. Plz let me know something. In the mean time I’ll just run small events like William Hououin, which are awesome events. Thanks and looking forward to hear back from ya
Yes, it does still exist. I'll get an updated post about it on these new forums within the next few days. (It was a pretty ancient post.) Thanks for the reminder! :)