Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I think that's what it's called? The new lighning warrior bracer rune?

I honestly think I might have just hallucinated,but this rune is used to lower lighning warriors threat?

Please confirm that this was just not a vision of insanity...

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Diet actually specifically referred to this in one of the Livestreams - ALL classes now have a feat to reduce threat. Although this might seem strange for a lightning warrior they decided to keep it for design/symmetry/balance reasons.

One scenario might be where two lightning warriors are both in the same party, but the group want to have one of them retain aggro, rather than having it bounce back and forth between the two.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
This veil rune is on all the new tokens for all classes, the old ones are still available, so you have a choice. My fury will appreciate this!

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
This veil rune is on all the new tokens for all classes, the old ones are still available, so you have a choice. My fury will appreciate this!
woops!alright,I thought it was something on bracers that only warriors could use.My bad!

*Flashes MiB gizmo*

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
And some fury warriors use thunder bolt to do more aoe dmg. Maybe they would choose this one lol.

Neia

Warrior
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
I was like you when I found it - why lowering the threat on lightning warrior, since some of our dmg depends of our threat?
Maybe, you can use it when you don't want to tank...

Fury warriors have their own rune, Veil of Anger.

Reactions: Roak
  • Likex1

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Alright,so I looked it up,and yes,there's a lighning warr rune on bracers to lower threat.

Lower threat,for a subclass that's all about generating threats.

Lets talk about this,pls.

It's not a bad idea by itself,the concept aint bad,but I'd like to have the devs opinion on this.

Megalomaniac

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
I actually had an instance where I wished I could find mine quickly. We were doing the new dungeon. I didn't know the route but another lightening warrior did. I definitely did not want to pull aggro on this warrior and throw off the run so at times I just stopped shooting.

Reactions: Zazie and Roak
  • Likex2

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I actually had an instance where I wished I could find mine quickly. We were doing the new dungeon. I didn't know the route but another lightening warrior did. I definitely did not want to pull aggro on this warrior and throw off the run so at times I just stopped shooting.
Well,usually wizards or hunters are gonna steal aggro from main tank anyway,so so dont be shy and get aggro.
If you're a tank,do your best .If you steal aggro from main tank,and main tank is the one leading the run,it's is job to give you the adequate instructions (I sure try,but I never prentend to be the best leader to follow :p ).