Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Hello Villagers and Heroes,

There is a GIVEAWAY that is going to run from this Saturday 13th until next Saturday 20th for a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes.
There are going to be 3 winners each winning a reward so check the video and know how to participate in the event.

The rewards are awesome! :)
I am going on a vacation at Corfu and will probably make a video from there to show you the beach so enjoy! :D

EDIT: I uploaded the wrong version of my video that doesn't show the awards in images but text. Apologies guys I will input that in the secondary video next week! Take care! <3

EDIT 2: Here is the video from Corfu as promised :)

EDIT 3: ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
I love how you mash memes and serious thoughts together, it really makes a unique and enjoyable experience for me. As for the giveaway I have a question. Mount reward includes prestige/red darrig mounts as well or crown shop only? Keep up the good work!

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
I am very happy you like it! :) Here is the actual mount:
firelands_spectral_horse.png
I was planning on putting it in the video but accidentally uploaded my prev. version of my video so... yeah...

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Lightentity

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lightentity and Darkfin
Platform
Android, PC
I am very happy you like it! :) Here is the actual mount:
View attachment 2852
I was planning on putting it in the video but accidentally uploaded my prev. version of my video so... yeah...
Something I've always wondered is that, when they giveaway mounts is it just the look of the mount, or is it like you actually bought it(therefore getting the 215% speed)?

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
It has to be the mount as it is with the actual speed applied. Not just the look.

Reactions: Lightentity
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Stormborne
Platform
Android, PC
Good stuff! Corfu looks great (note to self should go there someday), and you seem like a really sweet couple :)

Reactions: Adricade
  • Lovex1

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralthobel, Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Hey guys, another video added to the topic announcing the winners and:

The winners in the giveaway are:

1. PET - AeonLestrange on US3
2. MOUNT - Dandis on EU1